Add to basket or enquire
**3 Courses Bundle - Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price**
Learn about Leisure Management from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Leisure Management will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Leisure Management. You’ll also gain the skills of Leisure Management to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
This Leisure Management Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Leisure Management
- Course 2: Hotel Management (Hospitality, Housekeeping and Customer Satisfaction) Training
- Course 3: Communication and Organisational Skills
You’ll be connected with the community of Leisure Management professionals and gain first-hand experience of Leisure Management problem-solving. The Leisure Management is self-paced. You can complete your course and submit the written assignment in your suitable schedule.
This Leisure Management will provide you with the latest information and updates of Leisure Management. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Leisure Management, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Leisure Management for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Leisure Management is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Leisure Management, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Leisure Management any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Leisure Management, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Leisure Management today and start learning.
Why buy this Leisure Management?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
Module 01: Introduction to Leisure Management
- Origin of Leisure in History
- Leisure in the 21st Century
- Understanding the Leisure Sector
- Tourism, Heritage and Leisure
- The Environment, Countryside and Open Space
- The Arts, Museums and Libraries
- Sport, Physical Recreation and Physical Activity
- Management Functions in Leisure Sector
- Career Opportunities in Leisure Sector
Module 02: Managing and Maintaining a Leisure Facility
- Six-Stage Facility Life-Cycle
- Steps of Benchmarking
- Customer Service: Expectations and Perceptions
- Customer Evaluation Criteria
- Quality Management
- Facility Asset Management
- Goals of Facility Asset Management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Sustainable Design
Module 03: Travel, Tourism and Leisure
- Characteristics of the Tourism Industry
- Core Industry Sectors
- Tourism Business
- Factors Affecting Travel and Tourism
- Politics and Government Policies
- Socio-Cultural Conflicts
- Tourism Destinations
- Elements of Influence in Destination Selection
- The Economic Significance of Tourism
Module 04: Managing Hotel and Lodging
- Classifications of Hotel Properties
- Hotels Classified by Price
- Hotels Classified by Function
- Hotels Classified by Location
- Hotels Classified by Market Segment
- Major Functional Departments
- The Front Office
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- The Economics of the Hotel Business
- Dimensions of the Hotel Investment Decision
- Hotel Cycles and Financial Performance
Module 05: Planning for Leisure Services
- Planning In Organisations
- Some Planning Concepts
- Goal Setting
- Characteristics of Well-Thought-Out Goals
- Goal Congruence
- Goals and Policies
- Planning in Operations
- Strategic Issues
- From Strategy to Tactics
- Individual Worker as Planner
- Planning as a Personal Process
- Long-Range Planning Tools
- Return on Investment
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
Module 06: Leadership in Leisure Industry
- Characteristics of an Ideal Leader
- Deciding How to Lead
- Team Leading Goals and Skills
- Decision Making
- The Decision-Making Process
- Coaching, Mentoring and Motivational Leadership
- Motivational Leadership
Module 07: Human Resource Management in Leisure Industry
- Importance of HRM
- Tourism and HRM
- Human Resource Development Strategy
- Types and Levels of Training
- Future Training Needs
- Rewards, Bonus, and Compensation
- Human Resource Information System
Module 08: Marketing of Leisure and Recreation
- Understanding the Marketing Process
- Understanding the Marketplace and Customer Needs
- Designing Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Preparing an Integrated Marketing Plan
- Building Customer Relationships
- Capturing Value from Customers
- Developing Marketing Opportunities and Strategies
- Gaining Knowledge about the Marketing Environment
- Managing Customer Information to Gain Customer Insights
- Consumer Markets and Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Organisational Buyer Behaviour
- Developing the Marketing Value-Driven Strategy and Mix
- Designing and Managing Products and Brands
- Internal Marketing
- Distribution Channels Delivering Customer Value
- Engaging Customers and Communicating Customer Value and Advertising
- Promoting Products
- Managing Leisure and Tourism Marketing
- Marketing Tourism Destinations
- Communicating with the Tourist Market
- Organising and Managing Tourism Marketing
Module 09: Health, Safety and Welfare
- Health and Safety for Leisure Activities
- The Purpose of the Health and Safety Regulations
- The Basics of Health and Safety in an Organisation
- Health and Safety Law for Leisure Activities
- Health and Safety Law for Swimming Pools
- Health and Safety Law for Sports Club Organisers
After studying the course materials of the Leisure Management there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Leisure Management does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Leisure Management was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Leisure Management is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.