Add to basket or enquire
The Legal Secretary bundle comes with one of our best selling Legal Secretary and Office Skills Diploma courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate along with 6 additional IAO & CPD Certified courses:
- Office Admin Diploma
- Compliance Risk and Management
- Workplace Diversity
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Minute Taking Course
- Creativity and Problem Solving Skills
This Legal Secretary bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career by adding 165 CPD points to your portfolio and polish your relevant skills.
Study the Legal Secretary bundle online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Legal Secretary bundle will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
Study the Legal Secretary bundle through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Legal Secretary bundle, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Legal Secretary bundle. The Legal Secretary bundle is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
With full course access for one year, you can complete the Legal Secretary bundle when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Legal Secretary bundle modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Legal Secretary bundle is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Legal Secretary bundle now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Legal Secretary bundle With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Legal Secretary bundle 6 IAO & CPD Certified courses to increase your employability and skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Legal Secretary bundle materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Legal Secretary bundle
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Legal Secretary bundle
- Study and complete the Legal Secretary bundle at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Legal Secretary bundle
- Study accessible and information modules on the Legal Secretary bundle, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Legal Secretary bundle, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Legal Secretary bundle is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Legal Secretary bundle content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Legal Secretary bundle along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Legal Secretary Curriculum:
Module 01: Introduction to Legal Secretary
Module 02: English Law & Legal Systems
Module 03: The Legal Workplace & Professionals
Module 04: Law of Contract & Law of Tort
Module 05: Wills, Probate and Estate Law Practice
Module 06: Property Law & Conveyancing Practice
Module 07: Family Law and Insurance Practice
Module 08: Professional Writings and Documents
Module 09: Document Proofreading and Editing
Module 10: Meeting Management & Minute Taking
Module 11: Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills
Module 12: Data Management and Record-Keeping
Module 13: Other Essential Skills for Secretarial Role
Module 14: Professional Conduct and Ethics
Microsoft Word Essentials
- New Document and Templates
- Tabs, Ribbons and Groups
- Zoom and Rulers in Word
- Editing the Word Document
- Insert Pictures with Word
- Insert Shape and Text Box in Word
- Review Tab in Word
- Layout in Word
- File Options in Word
- Closing and Reopening in Word
Microsoft Powerpoint Essentials
- New PowerPoint Presentation and Templates
- Tabs Ribbons and Groups PowerPoint
- First Slide and Designing the Slide
- Home Tab and Updates in PowerPoint
- Buttons in PowerPoint
- Inserting Pictures in PowerPoint
- Presentation Mode
- Animations Tab
- File Options in Word
- Closing and Reopening in Word
Microsoft Outlook Essentials
- Setting Up Outlook with Accounts
- Tabs, Ribbons and Groups in Outlook
- Navigation Bar in Outlook
- Organizing Outlook with Favorites and Folders
- Additional Options inside Outlook Tabs
- Reading, Writing and Receiving Emails
- Attaching Items in Outlook Mails
- The View Tab in Outlook
- Create a Rule to move emails to a folder
- Insert a screen shot from Excel
Microsoft Excel - Top 50 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Formatting Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Table Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Editing Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Formula Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Workbook Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Handy Excel Shortcuts Keyboard Shortcuts
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Legal Secretary bundle, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Legal Secretary. After successfully passing the Legal Secretary bundle exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Legal Secretary, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Legal Secretary bundle has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the Legal Secretary and Office Skills Diploma course. This will provide proof that you have completed your Legal Secretary bundle training objectives, and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO & CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Legal Secretary bundle, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on Legal Secretary bundle. You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by CPD & IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99 each.
Who is this course for?
The Legal Secretary bundle is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Legal Secretary bundle is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Legal Secretary bundle is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Legal Secretary bundle is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Legal Secretary bundle.
This Legal Secretary bundle will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Legal Secretary bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.