Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Legal Secretary & Office Skills - CPD Accredited 3 Courses Bundle provides you with the required knowledge and skills to achieve a rewarding career in a rapidly growing industry. By enrolling today, you can take your knowledge to a whole new level and quickly reap the rewards of your study in relevant fields. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced-level topics.
The courses in the Legal Secretary & Office Skills - CPD Accredited 3 Courses Bundle bundle are relevant, reliable, and up-to-date. Moreover, since the courses are CPD UK accredited, they will boost your career and improve your CV.
Industry experts design the Legal Secretary & Office Skills - CPD Accredited 3 Courses Bundle to ensure you learn everything thoroughly. All three courses in the bundle will help you to give your career a boost. We look forward to sharing our knowledge and experience to help you become more confident and comfortable with the topic. Enrol today and start your journey to career development.
These comprehensive courses are available in this Legal Secretary & Office Skills - CPD Accredited 3 Courses Bundle
- Course 01: Legal Secretary & Office Skills
- Course 02: Legal Advisor Training
- Course 03: Commercial Law-Commercial Solicitor & Legal Counsel
** Special Offer: Free PDF and Hard Copy Certificates**
- Get instant PDF and Hard Copy certificate
- Fully online courses
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Module 01: Introduction to Legal Secretary
- Module 02: English Law & Legal Systems
- Module 03: The Legal Workplace & Professionals
- Module 04: Law of Contract & Law of Tort
- Module 05: Wills, Probate and Estate Law Practice
- Module 06: Property Law & Conveyancing Practice
- Module 07: Family Law and Insurance Practice
- Module 08: Professional Writings and Documents
- Module 09: Document Proofreading and Editing
- Module 10: Meeting Management & Minute Taking
- Module 11: Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills
- Module 12: Data Management and Record-Keeping
- Module 13: Other Essential Skills for Secretarial Role
- Module 14: Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Microsoft Word Essentials
- Microsoft Powerpoint Essentials
- Microsoft Outlook Essentials
- Microsoft Excel - Top 50 Keyboard Shortcuts
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing each Legal Secretary & Office Skills - CPD Accredited 3 Courses Bundle bundle course. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
After successfully completing this Legal Secretary & Office Skills - CPD Accredited 3 Courses Bundle course, you will qualify for the CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) certified certificate from Training Express.
Why Choose The CPD Certification Service Accredited Course?
With 25 years of experience in the Continuous Professional Development sector, CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) is the leading CPD accreditation organisation in the UK, working across all industry sectors.
Hundreds and thousands of professionals recognise the CPD Certified symbol as the qualitative benchmark that reflects and sets the industry standards. CPD UK evaluates learning activities to the highest standards and courses are certified against the universally accepted structured checklist.
Who is this course for?
The Legal Secretary & Office Skills - CPD Accredited 3 Courses Bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Legal Secretary & Office Skills - CPD Accredited 3 Courses Bundle training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.