Legal Secretary Diploma course is enjoyable, popular and very comprehensive. It will provide you with valuable legal knowledge and the practical skills you need to become a competent and qualified Legal Secretary. You will learn various different areas of law and the practical tasks involved with legal secretary work.
This Legal Secretary Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in legal English & grammar.
- Beginning of this course, you’ll learn basic legal principles.
- Having this course, you’ll gain knowledge about English courts.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn legal document production.
- In this course, you’ll become masters of data management, record keeping and filing.
- This course will give you the knowledge in appointment booking and interview arranging.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain best customer service skills.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about human rights, police & state powers.
- At the end of this course, you’ll have knowledge in social media handling.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. INTRODUCTION INTO LEGAL ENGLISH
2. BASIC LEGAL PRINCIPLES
3. THE ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM
4. THE SOURCES OF LAW
5. THE ENGLISH COURTS
6. READING COMPREHENSION
7. LOGICAL REASONING
8. FORMAL LOGIC
9. LEGAL WRITING
10. ENGLISH CONTRACTS
11. GRAMMAR FOR LAW
12. COURSE INTRODUCTION-ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM
13. GENERAL LEGAL CONTRACT
14. DEVELOPMENT OF ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM
15. CONTRACT LAW
16. CIVIL, CRIMINAL AND EUROPEAN LAW
17. LEGAL WRITING – PART II
18. LEGAL SKILLS
19. HUMAN RIGHTS
20. POLICE AND STATE POWERS
21. DIARY MANAGEMENT
22. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
23. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS.
24. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
25. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
26. NOTE TAKING
27. DOCUMENTS PROOFREADING
28. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
29. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
30. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
32. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
33. ORGANISING A MEETING
34. EVENT PLANNING
35. ARRANGE BUSINESS TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
36. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
37. TIME MANAGEMENT
38. CONFIDENCE BUILDING
39. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
41. SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Legal Secretary Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Legal secretary
- Legal executive
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Switchboard operator & Front desk operator
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Legal officer or Manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.