Have an expert point of view when it comes to the law. Be knowledgeable on the different legal processes, even if you are not a lawyer. Make it in the legal affairs industry through the Legal Secretary Course!
The online Legal Secretary Course is essentially made for those wanting to work in the legal affairs. One does not need to become a lawyer just to understand the law and be part of its workforce. This course will tackle a lot of essential topics from law instruction, court structure, contracts, agreements, and all the things that are important to the legal system. Everything that legal practitioners need to understand when it comes to the law can be learned through this course.
The Legal Secretary Course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Law
- Classification of Law
- The English Legal System: Nature and Development
- The Court Structure
- Legal Personnel and Access to the Law
- Introduction: Conveyancing
- The Law of Contract: The Formation of the Contract
- The Law of Contract: The Content of a Contract
- The Law of Contract: The Discharge of a Contract
- Introduction: The Law of Tort
- Criminal Law
- Wills, Intestacy and Family provision
- Pre-action Procedure
- Commencing Proceedings
- From Issue of a Claim to Trial
- Criminal Procedure
- Introduction to the Principles of Marriage
- Dissolution of Marriage and of Civil Partnership
- Ancillary Relief
- Matrimonial Matters before Magistrates
- Introduction to the Principles of Succession
- The Procedure for Administering and Estate
- Final Assessment
You can find the units on the website
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.