Add to basket or enquire
Learn the basic skills of legal principles and concepts. The Introduction to Legal Concepts course offers an overview of legal concepts to individuals who are already employed in the field, or those who desire to have a career and get a step in through the door. The course will allow learners to explore legal law, gain experience on how to work on the job and continue with their education or advance in their career.
The Introduction to Legal Concepts course will discuss law and crime, state courts, trials and juries and legal terminology. In addition, individuals about the arrest to arraignment process and specialise in the same field of law as the attorney you work for.
Be prepared to further your education, learn to respect confidentiality, learn how to use the legal billing and accounting system and organise and categorise work. The Introduction to Legal Concepts course is perfect if you want to have a career in law. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Effective Legal Office Administration course.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
- Have a complete overview of the courts and crime.
- Understand the legal principles of criminal law.
- Learn the legal terminology.
- Learn routine legal correspondence.
- Gain an understanding of state courts.
- Module 01: Legal Secretary Introduction
- Module 02: Courts, Crime, and Controversy
- Module 03: Law and Crime
- Module 04: State Courts
- Module 05: Arrest to Arraignment
- Module 06: Trials and Juries
- Module 07: Appellate Courts
- Module 08: Legal Terminology
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Introduction to Legal Concepts course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Introduction to Legal Concepts.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at those working in litigation.
- Legal Secretary.
- Legal Counsel.
- Paralegals and Law Clerks.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Legal Executive – £27,557 per annum
- Legal Administrator – £18,839 per annum
- Paralegal – £18,984 per annum
- Legal Assistant – £18,085 per annum
- Legal Secretary – £19,101 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I still purchase this course if I am not currently working in litigation or as legal secretary, legal counsel, paralegals etc?
Dear Ailsa Thank you very much for your query. Yes you can enroll. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends tomorrow. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.