Add to basket or enquire
Gaining thorough knowledge or specialising in a specific field requires finding relevant courses in the proper order. This is a daunting task for anyone, especially someone who needs a broad understanding of the subject. Moreover, It can take a lot of work to find a thorough course on a particular topic, especially one that starts at the very beginning and covers everything. Hence, to make life easier, we present you with this all-inclusive, cutting-edge Learning Support Assistant and Phonics in Early Years bundle to help you in this endeavour.
Experts design our Learning Support Assistant and Phonics in Early Years bundle to prepare you for the challenges of this ever-competitive world. The courses in the bundle include practical and real-life scenarios and theories to help you become familiar with the most recent developments in this rapidly expanding Learning Support Assistant and Phonics in Early Years sector. Furthermore, you’ll be in complete charge of your learning journey; you can learn anywhere and anytime.
To make your learning process as smooth as possible, our team has prepared round-the-clock to answer your every query. So, don’t hesitate to enrol in the Learning Support Assistant and Phonics in Early Years bundle and gain a competitive advantage.
This unique bundle will help you to-
- Acquire a deeper understanding of Learning Support Assistant and Phonics in Early Years
- Help you in achieving your career goal
- Make you confident in your knowledge and skills
- Be aware of the employment trends in related industries.
- Adapt to an ever-changing industry
The Learning Support Assistant and Phonics in Early Years resources were created with the help of experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated regularly to ensure learners stay caught up on the latest developments.
Course 1: Learning Support Assistant Training (Level 5 at QLS)
- The Roles of a Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
- Working with Children in a School
- Assessing Students
- Skills of a Learning Support Assistant
- Providing for All Children
- Safeguarding and Wellbeing of Children and Young People
- Dealing with Emergencies
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Professional Development
- Time and Stress Management
Course 2: Phonics in Early Years Settings (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 01: Introduction to Phonics Education
- Module 02: Role of Early Phonics Teaching
- Module 03: Career as Phonics Teacher
- Module 04: Teaching Phonics
- Module 05: Jolly Phonics
- Module 06: Involving Parents and Carers
- Module 07: Speaking and Phonological Awareness
- Module 08: Systematic Assessment and Record Keeping
- Module 09: Meeting Individual Needs
- Module 10: Cognitive Approaches in Dyslexia
- Module 11: Phonics for Deaf Children
- Module 12: Teaching Higher Level of Phonics
Learners will get 2 QLS Endorsed Certificate + 2 CPD Accredited Certificate of achievement directly at their doorstep after successfully completing the package! It should be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a particular field, wants to strengthen their resume, or wants to grow in their career would benefit from this Learning Support Assistant and Phonics in Early Years bundle.
Anyone can enrol in this Training.
You will get a competitive edge and have access to a variety of employment prospects after completing this Learning Support Assistant and Phonics in Early Years bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
2 PDF CPD Certificate Completely free of charge.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
2 Hard Copy QLS Endorsed Certificate Completely free of charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.