Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing course is as follows:
***Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing***
- Module 01: Learning Disability and Mental Health
- Module 02: Learning Disability Nursing
- Module 03: Psychosocial Interventions
- Module 04: Psychodynamic Approaches
- Module 05: Learning Disability Nursing Throughout the Lifespan
- Module 06: Role of the Learning Disability Nurse in Promoting Health and Well-Being
- Module 07: Care Planning in Mental Health Settings
- Module 08: Nursing Models and Behavioural Interventions
- Module 09: The Future of Learning Disability Nursing
- Module 10: Future Spheres of Practice for Learning Disability Nursing
All of our courses, including this Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Learning Disability Nurse and Mental Health Nursing course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.