Are you are looking for a better, more efficient, and more powerful way of building front-end web applications? Well, look no further, you have come to the right place!
This book comprehensively integrates Angular version 4 into your tool belt, then runs you through all the new options you now have on hand for your web apps without bogging you down. The frameworks, tools, and libraries mentioned here will make your work productive and minimize the friction usually associated with building server-side web applications.
Starting off with building blocks of Angular version 4, we gradually move into integrating TypeScript and ES6. You will get confident in building single page applications and using Angular for prototyping components. You will then move on to building web services and full-stack web application using ASP.NET WebAPI. Finally, you will learn the development process focused on rapid delivery and testability for all application layers.
What You Will Learn
- Create a standalone Angular application to prototype user interfaces
- Validate complex forms with Angular version 4 and use Bootstrap to style them
- Build RESTful web services that work well with single-page applications
- Implement automatic validation for web service requests to reduce your boilerplate code
- Use web services with Angular version 4 to offload and secure your application logic
- Test your Angular version 4 and web service code to improve the quality of your software deliverables
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.