Lunes Online Learning
Add to basket or enquire
What you'll learn
How to become a professional UX/UI designer
How to land your first job as a UX/UI designer
How to design a website from scratch in Adobe XD
How to design websites & mobile phone apps from scratch
How to pick the best color schemes
How to work with fonts
Best places to get your first UX/UI job
Learn both UI and UX. Land your dream design role.
How to design and build a prototype
How to identify a customer problem to solve
How to conduct user research
Learn various style guides, elements and prototyping
Learn sketching and wireframing
- 6: Web Industry Section Overview 03:03
- 7: The Phases of Web Development 12:53
- 8: Designer Responsibilities (working in a team) 08:35
- 9: Roles & Descriptions (working in a team) 04:43
- 10: Agile Approach To Project Management 11:31
- 11: Scrum - Flexible Framework 05:52
- 12: Project Management Apps 12:41
- 13: XD Lesson 13:03
- 14: Graphic Design Section Overview 02:14
- 15: The Psychology of Color 13:14
- 16: Color Wheel & Color Schemes 05:55
- 17: Working with Fonts 09:32
- 18: Working With Icons 04:03
- 19: XD Lesson - Tools, Object Manipulation and Components 12:52
- 20: XD Lesson - Font Styles and Artboard Settings 06:55
- 21: Graphic Design Software Tools 02:45
- 22: Adobe XD lesson 4 - Icons & Vector Graphics 13:34
- 23: UX Design Section Overview 03:55
- 24: What is User Experience Design? (UX) 09:07
- 25: UX Design Process 03:16
- 26: The UX Analysis Process 08:09
- 27: Working with User Profiles 03:02
- 28: Understanding User Pain Points 02:56
- 29: XD Lesson 5 Class Project: ?ompetitive Analysis 09:52
- 30: Developing a Persona Part 1 05:09
- 31: Developing a Persona Part 2 04:49
- 32: Customer Journey 04:06
- 33: Customer Journey vs Sales Funnel 03:33
- 34: 3 Phases of a Sales Funnel 07:14
- 35: 4 Stages of a Sales Funnel 06:08
- 36: Macro/Micro Conversions 04:44
- 37: Stages of Market Sophistication 06:28
- 38: Lead Generation Funnel 05:39
- 39: Digital Product Sales Funnel 05:14
- 40: 7 Principles of Influence 11:48
- 41: Age Based Influence Triggers 05:49
- 42: Gender Influence Triggers 05:56
- 43: Interest Based Marketing 04:00
- 44: Understanding User Flow 08:00
- 45: XD Lesson 6 Class Project: Userflow - Your first UX deliverable 06:34
- 46: Working with Story Boards 04:42
- 47: XD Lesson 7 Class Project: Crafting a Story board 08:31
- 48: Working with Moodboards 04:29
- 49: XD Lesson 8 Class Project: Creating Moodboard 11:29
- 50: Sitemap & Information Architecture 06:33
- 51: XD Lesson - Class Project: App Architecture 08:36
- 52: Low and Hi Fidelity Wireframes 03:16
- 53: XD Lesson - Class Project: Login Screen Wireframe Using Material Design 08:13
- 54: Working with Prototypes 03:42
- 55: XD Lesson - Class Project: Home Screen Wireframe and Linking 06:44
- 56: XD Lesson - Class Project: Adding Interaction to Wireframes 09:30
- 57: Testing and Evaluating 11:00
- 58: UX Deliverables 02:38
- 59: UX Design Conclusion 01:04
- 60: UI Design Section Overview 02:31
- 61: UI Design Overview 03:18
- 62: Types of Interfaces 09:53
- 63: Landing Pages Overview 10:13
- 64: XD Lesson - Using Grids in XD 07:47
- 65: XD Lesson - Single Card design 13:12
- 66: UI Controls 06:36
- 67: UI Components 12:06
- 68: Navigational Components 12:06
- 69: Header Design Overview 07:22
- 70: XD Lesson - Mobile & Desktop: Header Design 10:15
- 71: XD Lesson - Mobile & Desktop: Dropdown Design 05:48
- 72: Common Layouts Overview 08:21
- 73: XD Lesson - Common Layouts 06:31
- 74: Mobile & Desktop Footer Design Overview 06:47
- 75: XD Lesson - Mobile & Desktop: Footer Design 05:41
- 76: Mobile & Desktop Button Design Overview 05:16
- 77: XD Lesson - Mobile & Desktop: Button Design 09:41
- 78: XD Lesson - Mobile & Desktop: Input Design 06:57
- 79: Mobile & Desktop Filter Search Bar Design Overview 05:31
- 80: Adobe XD Lesson - Mobile & Desktop: Filter Design 07:22
- 81: Adobe XD Lesson - Mobile & Desktop: Search Design 03:21
- 82: UI Kit Overview 05:07
- 83: Adobe XD Lesson - Desktop and Mobile: UI Kit 06:12
- 84: Microinteractions Overview 05:29
- 85: Adobe XD lesson - Microinteractions 06:46
- 86: Optimization Section Overview 02:22
- 87: Feedback Review & Getting Referrals 03:33
- 88: “Above the Fold” Rule 04:21
- 89: Adobe XD lesson - Designing a Powerful Above the Fold 08:16
- 90: Using Analytics For Optimization 04:58
- 91: Heat Maps & Element Placements 04:16
- 92: Crafting A Usability Report Overview 08:27
- 93: Adobe XD lesson - Crafting Reports in XD 19:48
- 94: Careers in UX/UI Section Overview 06:22
- 95: Your Daily Productivity Hub 13:56
- 96: How To Start Freelancing 08:11
- 97: Client Consulting 04:11
- 98: Building a Brand 09:52
- 99: Personal Branding 05:31
- 100: The Importance of Having a Website 08:18
- 101: Creating a Logo 04:55
- 102: Step by Step Website Setup 16:40
- 103: UI Templates 06:10
- 104: Logo Templates 04:09
- 105: Creating a Business Email 05:35
- 106: Networking Do's and Don'ts 04:01
- 107: Top Freelance Websites 10:26
- 108: UX/UI Project Scope Questions 09:38
- 109: Laser Focus & Productivity Tools 06:11
- 110: The Places to Find UX Jobs 05:01
Welcome to the Learn User Experience Design from A-Z: Adobe XD UI UX Design
Where you’re going to learn how to get started with User Experience and User Interface Design (UX/UI) Design and how to land your first job as a UX Designer even if you have no prior knowledge or experience.
In this practical, hands-on course our main objective is to give you the education not just to understand the ins and outs of UX and UI Design, but also to learn exactly how the web development industry works, the different roles within a team, how color psychology and color schemes work , so you can learn first hand exactly how to design websites and mobile apps in Adobe XD and create an amazing user experience as a UX & UI Designer.
Blending practical work with solid theoretical training, we take you from the basics of UX/UI Design in Adobe XD to mastery, giving you the training you need not just to create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, but also the understanding of behavioral psychology and influence triggers so you can become a well-rounded UX/UI designer.
And we understand that theory is important to build a solid foundation, we understand that theory alone isn’t going to get the job done so that’s why this course is packed with practical hands-on examples that you can follow step by step.
My name Juan and I’m one of your instructors in this course. My background in the Tech space specifically with Digital Marketing and Web Development.
Arthur is your other instructor in this course and has over 5 years of experience in the graphic design space as a UX/UI designer.
Together we’re going to give you the foundational education that you need not just on how to design websites and mobile apps, but also how to get paid for your newly developed UX/Ui skills. The course covers 7 main areas:
1: LEARN UX/UI COURSE INTRODUCTION
This foundational section gives you a full introduction to the basics of UX/UI and what the current graphic design and UX/UI marketplace looks like.
UX vs UI
UX/UI Designer Marketplace
UX/UI Different Roles
2: INTRODUCTION TO THE WEB INDUSTRY
This section builds on the lessons learned in section one, showing you the different phases of the web development industry, roles and responsibilities for each team member, and various project management frameworks such as the linear model, the agile approach and the scrum framework.
The Phases of Web Development
Team Roles & Responsibilities
Project Management Frameworks
3: FOUNDATIONS OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
This section shifts the focus to graphic design with color psychology and color schemes. You'll learn how to use the font types, icons and various colors to create amazingly beautiful designs.
The Psychology of Color
Color Wheel & Color Schemes
Working w/ Fonts & Icons
4: UX DESIGN
In this section, you’re going to learn exactly how the UX design process works. You’ll learn about the customer journey and sales funnels as well as behavioral psychology and influence triggers so you can create an amazing user experience.
UX Design Process
Customer Journey vs Sales Funnel
Principles of Influence
5: UI DESIGN
In this section, you’re going to learn exactly how the UI design process works. You’ll learn about the different UI design types such as landing pages, websites, mobile applications and the various controls and components so you can create an amazingly beautiful user interface.
UI Design Process
UI Design Types
UI Components & Controls
In this section, you’re going to learn about optimization. Once you’ve designed a website or mobile app, you want to track the metrics so you can find areas to improve. You’ll also learn how to create a UX/UI usability report that will provide value to your potential clients.
Feedback & Getting Referrals:
Using Analytics/Heat Maps:
Creating UX/UI Usability Reports
7: STARTING A UX/UI CAREER
In this section, you’re going to learn how you can land a job using your new skills. We’ll also walk through how you can start freelancing, personal branding, and how you can position yourself as the go-to expert in your field. Then finally, some of the best places to find jobs.
How To Start Freelancing
Best Places To Find Jobs
This course is comprehensive, showing you the ins and outs of UX/UI.
Together with the emphasis on practical examples that you can follow step by step benefiting from the excitement of hands-on learning.
This real-life learning is an invaluable part of your education, enabling you to become an elite UX/UI designer and stand out from the rest.
No matter what the scenario or how complicated a website or design may be, this course gives you the foundational training you need to design amazingly beautiful websites and applications – and start pursuing a career in a field that is increasingly in demand as the global reliance on technology grows.
Who is this course for?
- Students who want to become UX/UI designers
Basic computer skills
Copy of Adobe XD
No previous design skills required
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi Team, Are participants expected to invest in a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud in order to complete this course? Many thanks
Hi Lee, it is not required however it is recommended. You can also sign up for a free 30 day trial with them.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.