Add to basket or enquire
In partnership with Knightsbridge Trading Academy, who are in association with the London stock Exchange Group, we offer a CPD accredited and globally recognised financial education course.
This bundle will teach you the basic's to trading then slowly move you through reading and understanding charts and all the fundamental skills you need to start trading successfully.
This one-of-a-kind online course bundle is aimed at new traders, looking to understand the core fundamentals of trading or is designed to offer aspirational and established traders with the education and resources to develop a career in the industry.
Content will be delivered through educational videos and live webinars with a multiple choice test at the end of each module.
You will receive a Certificate of Achievement upon successfully completing the course as well as the awarding bodies certificates - CPD, CISI and the LSE - London Stock Exchange.
Learn at your own pace
- Take short sessions
- Stop and restart at any time
- unlimited lifetime access
- Duel accredited certifications.
- Only course to be developed in partnership with the London Stock Exchange
Certified Performance Management Professional
We are offering 3x full accredited training courses from zero to hero !
Once you have completed the introduction you will be able to:
Understand what a stock exchange is and why companies sell shares
Master the main types of asset class that are traded, and some of their unique points
Master the 3 main types of market, and some securities sold on them
Comprehend what the Forex is, and some basic points about currency trading
Understand what cash instruments and derivatives are, and also about different methods.
Programme content as follows:
- 1: Financial instruments and trading methods
- 2: Different types of Asset class
- 3: Forex in detail
- 4: The different types of traders
- 5: What is a Stock Exchange
- 6: Types of financial markets
- 7: What to consider when becoming a trader
- 8: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- 9: The Economic Calendar and Fundamental Analysis
- 10: Psychological Biases and market rationality
Your Instructor: Etham Arabacci will make you a master in forex
Etham began his career in the capital markets after reading for his Msc in International Securities, Investments and Banking.
He is also a Member of the Society of Technical Analysts (MSTA) and holds multiple financial qualifications including FCA, CISI, ICMA.
FSA Financial Regulations Certificate
CISI – Commodity Derivatives Certificate
CISI Diploma – Securities and Derivatives
ICMA International Fixed Income and Derivatives (IFID)
ICMA Centre, Henley Business School, University of Reading
MSTA – Member of the Society of Technical Analysts
MSc, Finance (International Securities, Investments and Banking)
Module 1 – Basics of The MT4
Module 2 – Market Participants
Module 3 – Risk Management
Module 4 – Trading with Moving Avergaes
Module 5 – Trading with MACD
Module 6 – Trading with Stochastics
Module 7 – Trading Price Action
Module 8 – Trading price Patterns
Module 9 – Economic News
Module 10 – Trading News Events
Here’s What You’ll Learn with CISI & CPD:
- Candlestick Charting
• Risk Management
• Trade Management
• Commodity Hedging
- Online programme held at London Stock Exchange Group
• 6 CISI teaching videos
• Introduction to Securities & investment Certificate
• Framed LSE Certificate
• CPD Certified
• ITP programme alumni access, network with over 200 previous ITP students
Lifetime access to courseware
Developed by leading city brokers
will teach you the skills and training required to become a financial trader and join one of the biggest paid jobs in the world.
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
- Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready
Why choose us?
- Study job specific industry recognised courses
- Student support
- Job finder service
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- Over 90% first time pass rate
- All UK students receive a TOTUM (NUS) student discount card
- 14 day no quibble money back guarantee
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Forex Trading and is looking to learn how to trade the markets with confidence.
Experienced traders and home traders all benefit from this course bundle.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
Microsoft Windows XP, or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
OSX/iOS 6 or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)
Financial Trading, Investment Banking, Stock brokers, investment mangers, fund mangers, financial consultants and advisers.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.