Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
How to make a three-dimensional piece clearly and step by step.
Learn to make a sculpture modeled in traditional plasticine (oil clay): the course guides you step by step in the creation of structures, volumes and surface of the piece, to the final details.
Have you ever had the curiosity to make a sculpture? Are you a student of fine arts and want a clear course that explains simply modeling techniques? Do you want to perfect your sculptural technique and learn more about materials?
In a few hours this video guides you from the realization of a light structure to the creation of volumes, until the final finishes. Each method and each material is clearly explained so that you can use it in the best way.
Do not miss the advice and techniques of a professional!
What you will learn
- Learn from scratch to make a sculpture
- Realize a three-dimensional piece modeled in plasticine or clay
- Have knowledge about the use of materials suitable for the manufacture of a sculpture
- Construct a simple stable structure
- Perform light volumes
- Work textures with different techniques
This course will cover the following Curriculum:
- General volumes
- Sculpting the details
Who is this course for?
- Students of visual and plastic arts
- Art and Craft Lovers
- All those people wanting to experiment with new artistic projects but do not know how.
- No knowledge of sculpture of any kind is necessary
- It is important to have a sculpture project to work: it is a 100% practical course and it is important that you work on a piece of your choice, so that your hands become accustomed to mastering materials and tools
- If you still do not have a sculpture project, you can take the course and let yourself be inspired by it, but then you must create your own figure (or make a similar one to mine) so that knowledge is practical and not theoretical
However, the multimedia artists and animator anticipated job growth rate is 6% through the year 2022. The salary for a multimedia artist can vary greatly depending upon his or her specialization. However, the top 10% of earners brought home more than $123,060 and the lowest 10% earned $39,330.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.