Add to basket or enquire
1 month of DailyStep Level 3 Online English Lessons. These Intermediate Level lessons will improve your English speaking, listening and vocabulary.
DailyStep English is a London–based English training company. The unique DailyStep method was developed by an English teacher with over 20 years’ experience, to address problems faced by busy English learners living and working in the UK.
Each Daily Step is a short, effective audio lesson that leads to major progress over time, including the ability to think in English, speak fluent English and understand fast, natural colloquial English.
- Each lesson takes 10-15 minutes a day – ideal for busy people
- Great way to improves exam scores for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL and Cambridge
- Improve English for telephone skills, business, restaurants, travel and more
- Take your lessons online, offline or by mobile app – even after subscription expires!
- 5 lessons per week – that’s 22 over 1 month
- Archive access to downloadable lessons on IELTS skills, pronunciation and more
- Find it easier to speak to colleagues, neighbours, employers and to make friends
- Full tutor support - ask questions about any aspect of your lessons
- Guaranteed to work – full 14-day money back promise if you change your mind
Who is this course for?
Non-native English speakers, English learners, Business people, Job seekers, Hospitality industry, Job interviews, Busy People who want to improve English speaking and listening skills, Visitors to the UK, Immigrants.
Intermediate level of English
DailyStep Level 3 Audio Lessons will improve your English for:
- Job interviews
- Job applications
- Talking with colleagues
- Meeting new people
- Social events and business dinners
- Restaurants – both as a diner and a waiter
- Telephone skills
- Dealing with prices and exchange rates
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will I get a certificate after finishing the course?Answer:
Hi Lora Yes, you can get an official certificate after your course. DailyStep English Lessons are inspected and accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service. This is an internationally recognised organisation that inspects learning programmes and guarantees quality in further education. Each certificate has a unique number and can be verified as authentic. Please let me know if you have any more questions at all. Best regards, JaneThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
In which type of job this certificate will be required, please write some of them outAnswer:
Hi Mohanad Thank you for your question. The certificate is useful for any job that requires a certain level of English skills. I hope that is helpful for you and if you have any more questions at all, please let me know. best regards, Jane LawsonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this certificate equal with functional skills english level 3 (Academic) or not ?Answer:
Hi Hossein Thank you for your question. The certificate is for Continuing Professional Development so it is not the same as functional skills English level 3 (Academic). But you can put the certificate on your CV as it is an officially recognized accreditation. Please let me know if you have any other questions at all. Best wishes Jane LawsonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.