Lunes Online Learning
Add to basket or enquire
What you'll learn
Learn how to easily find leads using a simple hack
How to get booked meetings on your calendar with a simple email template
Learn how to easily build strategic partnerships and increase sales
Learn THE BEST email subject lines that get emails opened
Learn HOW TO EFFECTIVELY write emails that generate booked meetings
Learn THE BEST WAY to conduct discovery meetings using my sales script
Learn THE BEST WAY to conduct a sales presentation
Learn how to easily sell your services with the simple 4 step sales system
- 3: 2a. What Exactly is Business Development? 02:52
- 4: 2b. How To Create Your Business Development Plan 04:55
- 5: 2c. The Top Business Development Strategies 06:29
- 6: 2d. 5 Stages of Market Sophistication 10:31
- 7: 2e. Understanding Organizational Hierarchy 04:43
- 8: 2f. Defining Your Ideal Customer 04:49
- 9: 2g. The Sales Process Overview 04:42
- 10: 2h. Differences Between Goals, Objectives & Outcomes 03:38
- 11: 2i. How To Properly Set Goals 06:41
- 12: 3a. Cold Email Lead Generation System 06:16
- 13: 3b. How To Find Companies To Email 22:29
- 14: 3c. Where To Find Bulk Company Email Lists 06:40
- 15: 3d. How To Hire Email List Providers on Upwork 08:19
- 16: 3e. How To Find Leads on Linkedin 09:58
- 17: 3f. How To Find Anyone's Email 17:16
- 18: 3g. How Setup Your CRM For Lead Tracking 14:06
- 19: 3h. How To Write Emails That Convert 16:48
- 20: 3i. Cold Email Personalization Strategies 08:21
- 21: 3j. Email Guidelines To Follow 07:46
- 22: 3k. Best Questions To Ask With Emails 02:55
- 23: 3l. Good Prospect vs Bad Prospect 06:02
- 24: 3m. Best Email Responses 06:27
- 25: 3n. Cold Email Templates That Generate Results 11:58
- 26: 3o. How To Create a Business Email 05:49
- 27: 3p. Email Automation Walkthrough 08:54
- 28: 3q. How To Schedule Calendar Appointments 03:22
- 29: 3r. Booking Software Walkthrough 11:10
- 30: 3s. Secret Automated Email Follow Up Tool 05:51
- 31: 4a. The 4 Stages of a Sale 02:07
- 32: 4b. The 9 Truths of Selling 11:39
- 33: 4c. The 4 Step Sales System 04:32
- 34: 4d. The 4 Step Sales System Questions 10:13
- 35: 4e. The 2 Types of Objections 05:24
- 36: 4f. The Secret Weapon For Objections 04:04
- 37: 4g. 2 Ways To Easily Overcome Objections 08:31
- 38: 4h. Discovery Call Sales Script Walkthrough 11:37
- 39: 4i. Sales Presentation Slides Walkthrough 10:28
- 40: 5a. The Psychology of Cold Calling 07:17
- 41: 5b. 4 Step Cold Calling System 08:57
- 42: 5c. Understanding The Meaning of Value 03:46
- 43: 5d. How To Create Your USP 04:17
- 44: 5e. How To Never Get Rejected 05:18
- 45: 5f. How To Effectively Work With Gatekeepers 06:05
- 46: 6a. The 4 Step Direct Mail Strategy 03:38
- 47: 6b. Where To Get Direct Mail Packages 07:16
- 48: Direct Mail Letter Template 01:00
Imagine having your calendar booked solid for weeks with prospects that are ready to buy your product or service. What would that do for your business or startup company?
What if you could have access to email templatesthat get you meetingswith key decision-makersat fortune 500 companies?
How would you like to have sales scripts and sales presentations templates that you can use to easily close more deals with less effort on your part?
In this course I share some of my best kept secretson how to generate leads, build strategic partnerships andeasily close more sales using a simple 4 step sales process.
If you're looking for the best business development and sales strategy to grow your startup or existing business then this course is for you!
Business development comprises a set of strategies and actions to grow a business via a mixture of sales, marketing, and distribution. While marketing usually relies on automation to reach a wider audience, and sales typically leverage on a one-to-one approach. The business development’s role is that of generating distribution.
A good business development process should have as the primary aim to drive business growth with strategies, partnerships, and unconventional marketing to 10x the output of the organization. The success of companies like Google also depended on their business development capabilities.
Although you might be looking for a straightforward definition of what business development is, you need to understand that this is a discipline in continuous evolution, which has as a main driver business growth. In this context, a good place to start is to define what business development is not.
Who is this course for?
- Students looking to increase leads and sales via advanced business development strategies.
Students will needs access to a computer and internet connection.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.