Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Based on today’s need for independent, globally recognised certification, the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) has developed the IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) Exam, designed to measure a person’s knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the necessary skills required in order to create business developments
- Learn to carry out applications across a broad range of positions and industries
- Gain the certification to the integration of six sigma methodologies for the development of production and transactional systems
- This system could be utilized to further meet consumer expectations
- The organisational objectives related to their bottom lines could be met efficiently
- Learn how to partake as a core team member or subject matter expert on a project
Method of assessment
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, have a good understanding of 5 phases and have successfully passed any mock exams you should be ready to take the final exam.
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pass mark: 70%
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake
- All questions are multiple choice
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Yellow Belt exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination.
For those who wish to sit for the exam, it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive Certificates IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, PEOPLECERT.
- Differentiate yourself
- Demonstrate your commitment to ongoing education and professional standards
- Increase your marketability
- Promote best practice in your field
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer – £39,132 per annum
- Process Engineer – £31,963 per annum
- Structural Engineer – £29,980 per annum
- Reliability Engineer – £38,099 per annum
- Senior IT Project Manager – £59,597 per annum
- Warehouse Operations Manager – £25,005 per annum
- Business Process Manager – £39,109 per annum
- Data Scientist – £35,735 per annum
- Project Engineer – £32,396 per annum
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.