Add to basket or enquire
Lean Six Sigma is a global, industry wide recognised and highly sought after Continuous Improvement & Project Management methodology to allow practitioners to develop extensive skills within business process improvement. It helps you advance your career and boosts the organisations efficiency and bottom line.
Becoming a Six Sigma yellow belt confirms a commitment to quality and provides a positive impact within any business.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt course is aimed at those new to the world of six sigma who wants to achieve continuous improvement in their business/work role.
Yellow belts can be entry level employees who seek to improve their job skills or executive champions/business owners who require an overview of Lean Six Sigma.
This is a transferable skillset widely used in business areas including the following:
- Supply Chain
Lean aims to remove all wasteful activity from all processes increasing the value your business generates to its customer base, at the same time as maximising efficiency. Six Sigma is a method to reduce defects and variation from a product or process. Combined Lean & Six Sigma creates a powerful toolkit for practitioners to make measurable business improvement.
This course will adopt an approach of advancing knowledge within the concept of six sigma and its potential to maximise your organisations productivity.
- Introduction to Lean & Six Sigma and the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control (DMAIC) improvement cycle
- Key project tools within the DMAIC phases of process improvement required to operate at Yellow belt level including:
- Voice of the Customer/business
- Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer (SIPOC)
- Process Mapping
- Project charter
- Stakeholder management
- Baseline measurement & data collection
- Measurement and systems planning
- Introductory Graphical analysis
- Root cause and problem-solving analysis (Fishbone, 5 why)
- Introduction to process variation, sigma, standard deviation and statistical process control
- Process capability and stability analysis
- 5’s, mistake proofing
- Control planning
- Change management
- Simulated activities to bring the methodology to life
Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.