Add to basket or enquire
In this online course, you will first gain a solid foundation in the methodology, principles and tools of Lean Six Sigma. Then your knowledge will be taken to the next level and you will learn the skills needed to lead a Lean Six Sigma project as a Green Belt practitioner.
- 62 practical tutorials with videos, reference guides, exercises and quizzes.
- Designed to prepare you in part for the IASSC Green Belt exam. To prepare in full, you should also take the Statistical Process Control, Measurement Systems Analysis, and Hypothesis Testing courses part of our four course Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program.
- Understand the requirements and application process for Lean Six Sigma certification with internationally recognized accreditation body, IASSC.
- Identify Lean Six Sigma principles and how the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies complement each other.
- Learn the roles, phases, and deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma project and your responsibilities as a Green Belt project leader.
- Master the Lean Six Sigma fundamentals, including Critical to Quality (CTQ), variation, and process management, as well as more advanced techniques such as hypothesis testing and statistical process control.
- Build competency in all 5 Phases: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC).
- Aligned to the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- The only method to earn an IASSC certification is to successfully sit for and pass an official IASSC certification™ exam, which can be taken through IASSC. We do not provide access to IASSC Certification exams.
Who is this course for?
Lean Six Sigma is a proven business process improvement methodology for companies striving to gain a competitive edge. In high demand across a diverse range of industries, Lean Six Sigma training is a powerful way to become an indispensable asset at your organization and improve your career prospects.
This course is part of our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program, which consists of four courses designed to prepare you for the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Green Belt exam. We recommend you take all four courses in the program to be fully prepared for the exam.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.