A process is a means of creating and delivering products and services needed by customers. According to Takashi Osada, Japanese author and quality pioneer, “if the process is right, the results will take care of themselves.” By Six Sigma standards, a “right process” is one that creates and delivers precisely what the customer needs. By this logic, no Six Sigma effort can start without having a high-level picture of an organization’s customers and other stakeholders, their needs, and the business processes meant to fulfil those needs. A thorough analysis of the existing business processes – and the products and services they churn out – is the first step in Six Sigma projects. You need to listen to the “voice of the customer” to find out what customers need, identify opportunities for change and improvement, and translate customer needs into goals and customer deliverables. In this course, learners will examine how to analyse process components and stakeholders in an organization. They will also learn about concepts and tools for collecting and analysing customer information and feedback.
MODULE 1 SIX SIGMA AND THE ORGANIZATION
- 1.1 Six Sigma Green Belt Course Overview
- 1.2 Six Sigma And The Organization Goals Part 1
- 1.3 Six Sigma And The Organization Goals Part 2
- 1.4 Lean Principles In The Organization
- 1.5 Design For Six Sigma
MODULE 2 DEFINE PHASE PROJECT IDENTIFICATION
- 2.1 Define Phase Project identification Part 1
- 2.2 Define Phase Project Identification Part 2
- 2.3 Define Phase Project Identification Part 3
MODULE 3 DEFINE PHASE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER
- 3.1 Define Phase Voice Of The Customer Part 1
- 3.2 Define Phase Voice Of The Customer Part 2
MODULE 4 DEFINE PHASE PROJECT MANAGEMENT BASICS
- 4.1 Define Phase Project Management Basics Part 1
- 4.2 Define Phase Project Management Basics Part 2
MODULE 5 DEFINE PHASE MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING TOOLS
- 5.1 Define Phase Management And Planning Tools Part 1
- 5.2 Define Phase Management And Planning Tools Part 2
MODULE 6 DEFINE PHASE BUSINESS RESULTS FOR PROJECTS
- 6.1 Define Phase Business Results For Projects Part 1
- 6.2 Define Phase Business Results For Projects Part 2
MODULE 7 DEFINE PHASE TEAM DYNAMICS AND DEFINE PHASE SUMMARY REVIEW QUESTIONS
- 7.1 Define Phase Team Dynamics And Review Questions
- 7.2 Define Phase Summary And Review Questions
MODULE 8 MEASURE PHASE PROCESS ANALYSIS AND DOCUMENTATION
- 8.1 Measure Phase Process Analysis And Documentation
MODULE 9 MEASURE PHASE PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
- 9.1 Measure Phase Probability And Statistics
MODULE 10 MEASURE PHASESTATISTICAL DISTRIBUTION
- 10.1 Measure Phase Statistical Distributions
MODULE 11 MEASURE PHASE COLLECTING AND SUMMARIZING DATA
- 11.1 Measure Phase Collecting And Summarizing Data Part 1
- 11.2 Measure Phase Collecting And Summarizing Data Part 2
MODULE 12 MEASURE PHASE MEASUREMENTS SYSTEM ANALYSIS (MSA)
- 12.1 Measure Phase Measurements System Analysis (MSA)
MODULE 13 MEASURE PHASE PROCESS AND PERFORMANCE CAPABILITY AND MEASURE PHASE SUMMARY AND REVIEW
- 13.1 Measure Phase Process And Performance Capability And Measure Phase Summary And Review
MODULE 14 ANALYZE PHASE EXPLORATORY DATA ANALYSIS AND HYPOTHESIS TESTING
- 14.1 Analyze Phase Exploratory Data Analysis And Hypothesis Testing Part 1
- 14.2 Analyze Phase Exploratory Data Analysis And Hypothesis Testing Part 2
MODULE 15 ANALYZE PHASE PROCESS DRIVERS
- 15.1 Analyze Phase Process Drivers Part 1
- 15.2 Analyze Phase Process Drivers Part 2
- 15.3 Analyze Phase Process Drivers Part 3
MODULE 16 IMPROVE PHASEDESIGN OF EXPERIMENT (DOE)
- 16.1 Improve Phase Design Of Experiment (DOE) Part 1
- 16.2 Improve Phase Design Of Experiment (DOE) Part 2
MODULE 17 IMPROVE PHASE ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
- 17.1 Improve Phase Root Cause Analysis Part 1
- 17.2 Improve Phase Root Cause Analysis Part 2
- 17.3 Improve Phase Root Cause Analysis Demo
MODULE 18 IMPROVE PHASE LEAN TOOLS
- 18.1 Improve Phase Lean Tools Part 1
- 18.2 Improve Phase Lean Tools Part 2
- 18.3 Improve Phase Lean Tools Part 3
- 18.4 Improve Phase Lean Tools Part 4
MODULE 19 CONTROL PHASE STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL
- 19.1 Control Phase Statistical Process Control
MODULE 20 CONTROL PHASE LEAN TOOLS FOR PROCESS CONTROL
- 20.1 Control Phase Lean Tools For Process Control Part 1
- 20.2 Control Phase Lean Tools For Process Control Part 2
- 20.3 Control Phase Lean Tools For Process Control Part 3
MODULE 21 REVIEW EXAM PREP AND KEY CONCEPTS
- 21.1 Review Exam Prep Part 1
- 21.2 Review Exam Prep Part 2
- 21.3 Review Exam Prep Part 3
- 21.4 Review Exam Prep Part 4
- 21.5 Review Key Concepts Part 1
- 21.6 Review Key Concepts Part 2
- 21.7 Review Key Concepts Part 3
- 21.8 Review Key Concepts Part 4
- 21.9 Review Exam Flash Cards
- 21.10 Six Sigma Green Belt Outro
Our Live Labs Include the following.
- 12 months Unlimited access
- Our cloud based solution uses real equipment enabling you to carry out each practical task in a safe environment accessible from anywhere, without the need to buy your own equipment or risk your internal systems.
- live testing environment
- You can log-in and practice skills you learn in your IT training courses
- You can build, break, and fix anything
- You can practice skills through trial and error and then apply what you have learned to your live company environment
Please NOTE: Live labs are sold at £99 per course.
Who is this course for?
This package is designed for any individual wishing to pursue or enhance their career in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Our Online Courses is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
There is no need for any special equipment to complete your course, all you need is a high speed internet connection.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, iPads, Android tablets, Macs and PCs.
A list of Career Paths you can pursue:
- Operations Manager
- Process Improvement Analyst
- Lean Six Sigma Manager
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.