Add to basket or enquire
Many training providers offer Lean Six Sigma certifications, however only a very few deliver the ISO 18404:2015 standard. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt virtual classroom course is certified by an independent examination body to e-Careers, therefore elevating it to a professional certification that is recognised by employers and clients globally.
Our virtual classroom package includes everything you need to get qualified:
- Comprehensive training materials
- Exam fees for both Yellow & Green Belt with 1 free exam resit!
- Certificates for both Yellow & Green Belt
- Your registration on the CEPAS international public register of Lean Six Sigma certified professionals!
The course has been specifically developed to teach you the principles and methodologies of Lean Six Sigma, then progressing onto the more advanced techniques of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt methodology. You will learn about the DMAIC Cycle (Define Phase, Measure Phase, Analyse Phase, Improve Phase and Control Phase), explore Lean and Risk Management, SPC Tools and Techniques, and Improvement Mythologies, such as the 3Cs, 8Ds and DFSS.
As a Lean Six Sigma qualified individual, you and your skills will be in high demand, particularly your ability to problem-solve, helping organisations ensure greater customer satisfaction, reach business solutions, and save costs.
Lean Six Green Belt certified professionals can expect to earn in the region of £60,000*, and with associated qualifications you can earn more!
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee**, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified. The e-Careers virtual class is an interactive experience, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the leading Lean Six Sigma trainers as well as network with fellow students, in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Green Belt Level
Yellow Belt Level
- About e-Careers - download
Learning outcomes: Yellow Belt
- List the fundamental tools and principles that underlie the Lean Six Sigma improvement model
- Identify opportunities to improve a process
- Define project improvement goals
- Identify how to plan for and conduct data collection to uncover root causes
- Describe how to verify root causes of process issues
- List how to implement simple but effective improvement techniques and concepts
- Identify how to sustain the gain of process improvements
- Understand what Pareto Analysis is, and how is it used in Lean Six Sigma
Learning outcomes - Green Belt
- Understand problem-solving and process improvement methods
- Plan and manage a real Lean Six Sigma DMAIC project
- Identify the elements of Cost of Poor quality and waste in a process
- Structure a measurement system and identify the appropriate metrics to support quantitative process improvement efforts
- Understand root cause analysis and value analysis methods Understand Process Improvement strategies
- Communicate with key stakeholders and drive change in the organisation
- Use many of the common process improvement tools.
- Begin to develop the competencies required by ISO 18404:2015 through knowledge and practice of a series of technical tools
Our CEPAS Yellow Belt qualification includes
- Fundamental Lean and Six Sigma principles
- The benefits of blending the two in a unified approach
- The DMAIC methodology
- Project targeting criteria
- What makes a great Lean Six Sigma project?
- Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools
- Key elements of successful Lean transformation
- Project selection
- Team roles
- Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Value-Add versus Non-Value-Add
- Root Cause Analysis
- Fishbone Diagrams
- Lean Flows & Work Cells
- 5S’s (Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardise & Sustain)
- Visual Tools
- Capacity and Bottlenecks
CEPAS ISO 18404 Green Belt Course Modules
Module 1: Define
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Voices in Lean
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Standard Deviation and Statistics
- What is needed for a Lean Six Sigma Project?
- Tools of Lean and Six Sigma
Module 2: Measure
- Cause and Effect Thinking
- Defining A Process
- Process Maps
- Gauge R & R
- Process Capability
- Measurement Systems Analysis
Module 3: Analyse
- Classes of Distributions
- Linear Regression
- Non-Linear Regression
- Transforming Data
- Inferential Statistics
- Sampling Types
- Hypothesis Testing
Module 4: Improve
- Basic Improve Tools
- Coming to a Consensus
- Thinking Styles
- Testing and Prototyping
- Implementing the Solution
- Change and the Impact of Learning
- Visual Management
Module 5: Control
- Lean Controls
- Six Sigma Controls
- Different Types of Control Charts
- 8 Tests of a Control Chart
How is it assessed?
Your knowledge of Yellow Belt and Green Belt skills, knowledge and competencies will be tested and verified through these exams, as defined by the ISO 18404:2015:2015. The exams, certificates, and registration on the CEPAS international public register are included with the price of this course, along with 1 exam resit if needed.
To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass one closed book exam.
- Online, proctored exam
- 32 questions
- A mixture of knowledge and insight questions and Lean Six Sigma statements
- 30 minute duration
- 75% pass mark
To achieve this qualification, students are required to pass one exam.
- Online, proctored exam
- 40 questions
- A mixture of knowledge and insight questions and Lean Six Sigma statements
- 40 minute duration
- 30/40 (75%)
Provisional exam results are provided immediately, and official exam results are provided within 5-working days.
- Photo ID (Passport, Driving Licence)
- Laptop or PC with an internet connection, Webcam and Microphone
- You must be alone and not have any study materials around you (This will be checked by the examiner, before your exam starts)
- Exams can be taken 24/7, depending on available time slots.
- Scheduling for your exam can be booked up to 3-days after registering with ProctorU. Full instructions will be provided upon redeeming your exam voucher.
- We recommend taking the CEPAS Lean Six Sigma Certification Exams within the first 6 weeks after your course completion date.
Please note there is a Green Belt Annual Maintenance and Recertification cost. For those in the UK, the Annual Maintenance cost is £36, and the Recertification cost is £89, paid every 5 years. Fees vary by country.
**With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your virtual classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
Why choose e-Careers?
We are one of only two training organisations offering ISO18404:2015 Lean Six Sigma aligned training.
This training course is accredited by CEPAS, a Bureau Veritas company, and certified professionals are published on the CEPAS public register.
Course content is more heavily weighted towards modern-day requirements for Lean, rather than heavy statistical analysis. This allows a more practical approach to implementing methodologies.
- Have a high pass rate
- Are fully accredited by CEPAS
- Include the exams & certificates in the cost
- Give you the best price guaranteed like-for-like
- Offer 0% finance to spread the cost
- Have a 5 Star Trustpilot score
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career! We also have eLearning and virtual classroom training for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt ISO 18404, Agile, PRINCE2, MSP, and PMP.
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot scores us 5 stars!
“Kudos to e-Careers
Having used other training providers, e-Careers has definitely stood head and shoulders above the competition. From the initial booking, right through to taking the exam, the communication has been professional and attentive. Kudos where it’s due.”
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Was a great help
Despite being held up (on my side) they remained patient and always helpful. Now I’m well on my way to my future career!”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
About CEPAS and Bureau Veritas
CEPAS, a Bureau Veritas company is a personnel and training course certification body. It was established in 1994 to meet the market’s demand for the highest level of competence and experience in professional activities. Bureau Veritas and CEPAS are recognised in over 140 countries worldwide.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for students who have undertaken the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate training (course and exam is included in this package) and are looking to become certified as a Green Belt. It would also benefit individuals just getting started and looking to gain the knowledge and techniques required by a Green Belt.
This course is also for:
- Career changers looking to move into a project team
- Process team members wanting to achieve an ISO 18404:2015 standard Lean Six Sigma certificate
- Project team members looking to upskill and learn process improvement skills
- Process Improvement Consultants requiring certification to support abilities and skills
- Project Managers and process improvement team members looking for effective methods of improving operational efficiency, and raising standards
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Pass the exam, then you can start working in a variety of project management roles, or study for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Average Jobs and salaries at Green Belt:
- Manufacturing Engineer: £31,670
- Mechanical Engineer: £31,860
Early/Mid: Project Engineer: £33,500
Mid: Quality Manager: £37,000
- Product Manager: £39,000
- Senior Level: Data Scientist: £40,500
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.