Add to basket or enquire
Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are highly trained professionals in Quality improvement methodology, who are able to apply Six Sigma principles to business processes and lead a quality improvement initiative. They are well versed in the Six Sigma Methodology and can skilfully lead and assume full responsibility for large scale quality improvement projects. They are competent in the use of six Sigma tools and techniques and standard principles. A Six Sigma Black Belt has a thorough grounding in all aspects of the phases of D-M-A-I-C (Define, Measure, Analyze, Measure, Control), and can identify non-value-added elements and activities.
Six Sigma certified professionals work on continual quality improvement by analyzing and solving quality problems and creating a high-performance organization. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is the fifth level of certification, after the Green Belt. Certified Black Belts should be able to assume team leadership with confidence, and allocate responsibilities and team member roles.
This course will give you a thorough and detailed understanding of Lean Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction by applying Six Sigma improvement projects. The course content efficiently covers all of the recognized Lean Six Sigma Black Belt topics in a comprehensive manner. Our intensive course is designed to help candidates navigate the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam syllabus, and to prepare them for the Black Belt exams.
From the course:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Lean Six Sigma method
- Learn to apply statistical methods to improve business processes
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects
- Learn the DMAIC process
- Work on root cause analysis and basic statistical analyses on process measurements
- Learn to identify and control wasteful processes
- Learn to evaluate daily activities, to reduce cycle times, and improve quality
- Evaluate problems, statistically and quantitatively
- Increase profitability using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Lead the Six Sigma team in your organization, and mentor Green and Yellow Belts
- Prepare for the IASSC LeanSix Sigma Black Belt certification exam
From the workshop:
- Classroom training : 5 days
- 40 PDUs
- High-quality training from experienced instructor
- Downloadable courseware
- End-to-end support via phone, email and chat
Who is this course for?
The Six Sigma Black Belt program is designed for professionals and students who want to develop the ability to lead process-improvement initiatives. An indicative list of participants in this course can include:
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of Operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.