Add to basket or enquire
Welcome to Lean Process Improvement!
Do you want to start a career in the Lean Process Improvement field, or do you want to develop your skills in this profession? Then this Lean Process Improvement course will provide you with a solid basis to become a confident Lean Process Improvement professional.
This Lean Process Improvement course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the Lean Process Improvement, including important concepts, strategies for using it, and in-depth expertise.
This Lean Process Improvement course is an excellent way to advance your profession. So, what do you have to lose?
Enrol this Lean Process Improvement course right now!
Why do you enrol on this Lean Process Improvement course?
- Free digital certificates
- Free assessment
- Free Tutor Support
Lean Process Improvement Training
This Lean Process Improvement course was created with the help of professionals, and all information is maintained up to date on a regular basis. We've separated this Lean Process Improvement course into multiple lectures, covering all essential elements of a Lean Process Improvement. This Lean Process Improvement course will help you to provide the skills and industry knowledge to further your career.
Curriculum Breakdown of Lean Process Improvement Course
- Lecture 1: Understanding Lean
- Lecture 2: The Toyota Production System
- Lecture 3: The Toyota Production System House
- Lecture 4: The Five Critical Improvement Concepts
- Lecture 5: Understanding Value with the Kano Model
- Lecture 6: Types of Waste
- Lecture 7: Creating a Lean Enterprise
- Lecture 8: The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle
- Lecture 9: Using the R-DMAIC-S Model
- Lecture 10: Lean Thinking Tools
- Lecture 11: Kaizen Events
- Lecture 12: Data Gathering and Mapping
- Lecture 13: A Plan to Take Home
You will get a Free digital certificate when you have successfully finished your Lean Process Improvementcourse.
Who is this course for?
This course is open to anyone who is interested in the Lean Process Improvement field.
This Lean Process Improvement course requires no formal qualifications.
This Lean Process Improvement course can assist in your employment in this industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.