Add to basket or enquire
Lean into productivity. Say goodbye to waste and develop the skills to tackle inefficiencies. Our Lean Organisation Management Techniques course will give you the knowledge to help your business stay light on costs, but big on productivity.
Join 40,000 learners who have upskilled with Strive Training!
- This is a fully-funded course - Anyone aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years (eligibility applies)
- Nationally accredited qualification
- Takes on average 5 - 10 weeks
- Engaging online learning
- Learn at your own pace
- Expert 1-to-1 support - Ongoing personal guidance from expert assessors
- Employment support - Benefit from our network of top employers who are looking to hire
Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques (RQF)
- Course Content - download
This qualification will develop your understanding of lean organisation techniques and the necessary skills required to work effectively in a team in the business sector. This Level 2 qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to use lean organisation and business development techniques in business and to work effectively in a team.
Course Length: On average, this course is completed within 5 – 10 weeks. But the more time you dedicate, the sooner you can complete it. The pace of the learning is up to you.
Free Course for: Anyone aged 19 or over who is unemployed (and in receipt of benefits) and has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years.
Certified Awarding Body: TQUK
1. Lean organisation techniques in business
Section 1: The features of a lean environment
Section 2: Performing a productivity needs analysis
Section 3: Devising a map of a process.
2. Business improvement techniques
Section 1: The principles of the Kaizen strategy
Section 2: The principles underpinning organisation of a business environment
Section 3: Using visual indicators to make improvements to the work environment
Section 4: Eliminating variance from workplace processes.
3. Effective team work in business
Section 1: The features of an effective team
Section 2: Working effectively within a team
Section 3: What is required of a team leader.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at anyone looking to develop and improve their understanding of lean organisation techniques and the skills required to effectively work in a team. The skills you'll learn with this qualification can aid career progression in a wide range of sectors and roles, including HR, FMCG, engineering, manufacturing, public sector and many more.
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- Are unemployed in receipt of benefit (Subject to eligibility)
- On the 31st of August 2019, you were aged 19 or over
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2019, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification
- Access to PC/laptop
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 hours of learning per day
- Customer Service Manager
- Retail Manager
- Team Leader
- Project Manager
- Shift Manager
- Management Consultant
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.