Add to basket or enquire
About the Lean Manufacturing System Course:
- Lean has proven itself in many different manufacturing and service industries to be the dynamic leap in production efficiency needed to excel and survive in the world marketplace.
- The fundamental principle of is very essential to learn and it tells that Lean is the continuous recognition and elimination of waste in operations and reducing time from order to delivery while maintaining or improving product quality.
- This course focuses on gaining an understanding of Lean principles, practices, and techniques from both a technical standpoint and the people perspective needed to effect the change and sustain the improvement.
- Emphasis will be placed on developing the individual skills needed to become a Lean thinker and champion and on building a road map for transitioning your organization from its current state to one of being a Lean operation.
- If you want to know about the history of where Lean originated from, it goes back to Japan. So far, lean is the set of “tools” that assist in the identification and steady elimination of waste.
- Lean is focused on getting the right things to the right place at the right time. Also at the right quantity to achieve perfect work flow. Lean helps to make the work simple. Most of the lean concepts are understood, applied by many manufacturers successfully.
Who is this course for?
- Engineering and Management students can take this course
- Anyone who wants to learn about Lean Manufacturing System
- Knowledge of manufacturing industries
- Desire and commitment to learn Lean to improve its performance
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.