Leading with Influence
- Tutor is available to students
How others perceive you and your ability to lead will influence their willingness to follow you. How you represent yourself, your team and your function, and express what you stand for either explicitly or implicitly, will influence these mindsets and your levels of success.
This Leading with Influence training course provides techniques to move you into a position where you lead not only by authority, but more importantly by representing something that inspires others to follow your lead.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
Building your personal brand
- Examining the perceptual positions of those around you
- Understanding your conscious and unconscious messages
- Being your brand – identify, personify, exemplify
- Developing and preserving your integrity
- Identifying your core values – demonstrating them appropriately for the situation
- Your online brand
Creating powerful networks
- Demonstrating your personal and functional value
- Building sustainable relationships across functions
- Breaking down barriers between departments/teams
- Developing your internal and external personal support base
- Communicating to enhance perception
- Making time for others and yourself
- Developing management mindfulness
The emotionally intelligent leader
- Identifying the five tenets of EI
- Developing your EI to build leadership credibility
- Bracing yourself for the boardroom – personal presence and influence
- Representing your function with impact
- Behavioural strategies for dealing with boardroom personalities
- Thinking on your feet
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will gain:
- confidence in your personal brand
- tools for benchmarking your own behaviours
- skills to quickly establish meaningful alliances
- the ability to behave in an emotionally intelligent way and stand out from the crowd
- knowledge on how to build strong internal and external networks to support, guide and champion you
Who is this course for?
Leading with impact and influence will help experienced managers develop their skill-set and fulfil their potential. This course will help people in management positions become authoritative leaders for their workforce.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.