Add to basket or enquire
During this two-day safe agile course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). During this scaled agile course you gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery.
Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe professional is to attend the Leading SAFe® course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
- SAFe 5 Agilist exam
- multiple choice questions
- closed book
- 90 minutes
- SA4 Pass mark 34 out of 35
- SA5 Pass mark 35 out of 45
Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist Course certificate
- A SAFe 5.0 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Students who take this scaled agile course should also consider:
- SAFe scrum master
- SAFe advanced scrum master
- SAFe product owner
Who is this course for?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended: - 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management - Experience in Scrum Attendees typically include: - Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs - Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management - Program and Project Managers. Product and Product Line Management - Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads - Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
There are no prerequisites to take the Leading SAFe course
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.