Leading Remote and Virtual Teams (In-Company)
Price includes VAT
This course can the be taken as a CMI Award - additional price, £90 +... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Leading teams from a distance requires a robust set of tools and techniques to coach, motivate and communicate to achieve effective performance. Building engagement from a distance presents a unique set of challenges, but it can lead to increased productivity as well as a more motivated, flexible and adaptable workforce.
This course will teach you core skills so that you are more comfortable managing remote employees and you can make them feel like valued members of any team.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
Meeting the challenges of remote leadership
- Applying the seven competencies of remote leadership
- Benchmarking against the REACH model of effective leadership practices
- Managing boundaries
- Accounting for time, space and culture differences
Creating a sense of belonging
- Appealing to the six needs of employees
- Building and maintaining trust
- Creating a team spirit
- Coaching from a distance
- Supporting and developing teams from afar
- Communicating using technology
Running a remote experience
- The opportunity to facilitate and participate in a remote team meeting
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will learn:
- confidence to employ the key competencies of remote leadership
- best practice for building and maintaining trust and connectivity
- how to use a combination of methods to support remote working
- techniques to maximise performance and results from remote workers
Who is this course for?
New or experienced managers who now find themselves in a position where they are managing their team remotely or virtually will find this training course very valuable, as it will help them adapt to their new situation.
This course can also be taken as part of the CMI Level 4 Certificate in Management. You can achieve a Level 4 Award in Management by completing a written assessment after this course. Call us to find out more.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.