ATA (Asset Training Academy) LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
If your role requires you to lead and manage high performing teams to achieve company objectives, targets and goals, we offer a two day leadership programme. This programme will give you, the supervisor, team leader or manager the necessary skills, knowledge and confidence to lead your team in a way which maximise individual, team and organisational performance. You will learn a range of leadership styles and techniques which will allow you to develop your motivation skills to lead high performing teams within your organisation. You will also have the opportunity to complete a team behavioural profile which gives you an appreciation of the different behaviours within teams and the role of the leader in meeting the needs of such diverse “personalities”.
This 2 day Leadership training programme will help managers and supervisors maximise their teams performance. It will give you the skills and confidence to deal with different personalities within your team and motivate them so they can reach their full potential. Benefits of this course will see you adapt your current skills to a more advanced level including different leadership and motivation styles and techniques as well as the ability to develop an individuals and teams performance.
Participants will be given the opportunity to complete a team behavioural profile which gives them an appreciation of the different behaviours within teams and the role of the leader in meeting the needs of such diverse “personalities”.
Course Content– Developing Effective Teams
- The characteristics of effective teams
- Understanding how teams grow over a period of time
- Understanding and utilising the mix of personalities and behaviours of team members to improve communication and team work
- Managing team dynamics to ensure that the team is working at peak performance
– Leading and Managing Teams
- The characteristics of an effective leader
- The differences between leadership and management
- Styles of leadership and their appropriateness to different situations
- Identifying delegates preferred leadership style
- The leader as a motivator of individuals and teams
- Practical motivation techniques
- Influencing your team as a leader
- Establishing your credibility as a leader
- Develop effective decision making skills in order to lead your team effectively
– Managing Team Conflict
- Symptoms and causes of conflict in the workplace
- Anticipating and preventing conflict in the workplace
- Available methods to address conflict
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a delegate pack which includes:
- Course workbooks,
- Copies of slides
- Contact phone number & email address where attendees can receive follow up consultation with the trainer when back in the workplace
- Certificate of Attendance
The course trainer will work with all delegates to create a practical and personal action plan that can be implemented back in the workplace.
Who is this course for?
Suitability – Who should attend?
The “Building and Leading High Performing Teams” course is designed for anyone in a lower to middle management/supervisory position who is looking to develop their skills of Leadership and Team Development.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.