Add to basket or enquire
Office skills are among the most important and sought-after skills that employers look for. So enrol now and master a vast array of skills that’ll give you a leg up when you apply for jobs.
Learning Outcomes of the Leadership in Teaching - CPD Certified Training:
- Gain the skills and ability to become an excellent leader as a teaching professional
- Understand the different styles of leadership and which style is best for you
- Learn about the characteristics of a good teacher with superior leadership skills
- Familiarise with some of the issues and challenges involved in teacher leadership
- Develop your communication, planning, facilitation, and teambuilding skills
- Discover expert tips & tricks on stress management, and learn how to create a stress-reducing lifestyle
- Deepen your knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a coach and mentor
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the effects of good leadership on quality of teaching
Being good at your job means more than just knowing how to get tasks done. You have to have a multitude of skills to stand out. Office skills include everything employees need to be efficient and organised at their job whilst maintaining the utmost professionalism— this course is specifically designed to teach you all of it. By completing the course, you will be confident in your skills to get jobs in corporate environments and boost your career.
Why choose CPD Certification Service Accredited (CPD UK) course?
- World's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution
- Pioneering CPD quality standards since 1996
- Over 20 thousand registered CPD Providers and Courses
- With 25 years experience providing industry-leading CPD certification service and support
You’ll get intuitive lessons and 24/7 access to the course materials, so you can take your time and study the course at your own pace. No need to worry about deadlines. And to top it all off, you get a free certificate and a complete money-back guarantee to seal the deal.
The Leadership in Teaching course provides learners with a practical and theoretical understanding of how quality leadership, mentoring and coaching impacts learning and development. It covers key aspects of leadership in teaching, from communication and planning to facilitation and team building, equipping learners with the skills to take their careers to the next level.
This lesson is formally acknowledged and in line with industry standards, taking you through the different types of leadership, best practices, as well as the challenges involved in teacher leadership. It explores the role and responsibilities of a coach and mentor, strategies for initiating and driving change in your pupils, and other key topics.
You will learn how to adapt your leadership style to influence behaviour in the classroom, lead with confidence and help students to achieve their true potential, going above and beyond their goals. This course is suitable for primary and secondary school teachers, tutors, coaches and mentors.
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Leadership in Teaching - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrolment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Leadership in Teaching - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.