Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Level 6 Law & Paralegal course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Law & Paralegal substantial and easier than ever!
Are you trying to make yourself ready for a place in the field of law? Finding it hard to learn UK Laws and regulations? If you’re interested in working in a structured environment and building your career in a sector that is expected to grow faster than average in the next several years, this Law & Paralegal course may become a great option for you. Earn yourself a certificate online around work and family commitments, at your own pace considering your schedules. Enrol today to boost your skills and move on to the next level.
It is said that behind every successful attorney, there is a hard-working paralegal. Our Law & Paralegal diploma course is designed to prepare you to perform substantive and procedural legal work as authorised by law. The Law & Paralegal course defines the steps to make you prepare to perform the duties and responsibilities to work as a paralegal lawyer, this includes - legal research and presentations, scheduling and conducting client interviews, drafting legal documents and performing day to day tasks at law office administration. Furthermore, the Law & Paralegal course gives you an in-depth overview of the law and legal systems, criminal law, property law, probate and contract law. Throughout this Law & Paralegal course, you will also demonstrate the ethical values and views of a paralegal lawyer to deal with conflict and resolutions as well.
On top of everything, upon completing the Level 6 Law & Paralegal diploma, you will get a certificate that includes 150 CPD points. This Law & Paralegal course will help you to make a mark for yourself in the competitive job market. This certificate will also help you to create an impression of self-efficacy and dedication that will surely attract prospective employers to give priority to your job application. Enrol today to open and build enchanting career opportunities ahead.
What will I learn from this Level 6 Law & Paralegal Course?
- Key Paralegal terminologies
- Effective communication skills for a Paralegal
- Knowledge of the law and legal systems
- Knowledge of a range of different laws including criminal law, property law, probate, and contract law
- How to deal with common Paralegal legal matters
- A greater understanding of human rights
- How to deal with conflict and conflict resolution as a Paralegal
- Mandatory knowledge fields and survival tips for Paralegals
- The key people in a law firm or legal department and their relationship to paralegals
Why Prefer this Law & Paralegal Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Law & Paralegal course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Law & Paralegal program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here are the topics you will cover on the Law & Paralegal Course:
***Law & Paralegal***
- Module 01: Understanding the Concept of Paralegal
- Module 02: Key Legal Terminology
- Module 03: Effective Communication Skills for Paralegals
- Module 04: The Legal Workplace & Professionals
- Module 05: Law & Legal Systems
- Module 06: Contract & Business Law
- Module 07: Property Law
- Module 08: Wills, Probate, Estate Law
- Module 09: Criminal Law
- Module 10: Common Paralegal Legal Matters
- Module 11: Human Rights
- Module 12: Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Module 13: Professional Conduct and Ethics of Paralegals
- Module 14: Mandatory Knowledge Fields and Survival Tips for Paralegals
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analyzed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Law & Paralegal course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 129 GBP inside the UK
- 139 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Law & Paralegal course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Law & Paralegal Diploma Right for You?
This Law & Paralegal Diploma is specially designed for people who want to specialise in a certain type of law to work in a corporate setting as legal business advisors. Moreover, people already working in the relevant field can also enrol on this course to advance their knowledge and skill set. Besides, this Law & Paralegal course can be taken by anyone of all academic backgrounds.
Enrol on the Law & Paralegal Diploma with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Law & Paralegal Diploma without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Law & Paralegal Diploma online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Enrolling on this Law & Paralegal programme can lead you to the following career paths:
- Legal Staffing Recruiter
- Development and Training Manager
- Pro Bono Program Coordinator
- Project Manager for Legal Support Vendor
- Business Development/Sales for legal support vendor
- Legislative Affairs Director for a county government agency
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, how long it takes to finish the whole course please ?
Dear Noah, The standard duration of the course is estimated to be 570 hours which includes the duration for a learner to complete the assessment at the end of the course. The learners will have 1-year access to the course to complete it at their convenient time.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.