In this course, you will learn how to create a real revenue generating business that you can expand, grow or even eventually sell. This is not a get rich quick scheme. Smart work and dedication are needed to accomplish your goals as an Amazon seller. You will be guided step by step from the niche & product selection stage, to getting sales on Amazon. By taking this course today, you will have a clear understanding on how to launch your first private label product.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
In this course, you will learn how to create a real revenue generating business that you can expand, grow or even eventually sell. This is not a get rich quick scheme. Smart work and dedication is needed to accomplish your goals as an Amazon seller.
You will be guided step by step from the niche & product selection stage, to getting sales on Amazon. Please do not just follow along. In order to get the most value out of this course, please complete each step before moving on to the next.
This course is action based, and if you follow along with me on your private label journey, you will have a private label product on Amazon by the end of this course. Not only will you receive step by step training to launch your first product, but also included are pre-built email templates for contacting suppliers, ordering inventory Alibaba, designing your logo, and more!
We will start with Market Research to find customer demand and income potential for the niche and products you wish to select. Once you find your niche and product, we will look at how to form your business and develop a brand. We will then go over the process of how to customize and order your product inventory by finding top rated manufacturers and suppliers.
We will also setup your Amazon account, and create your product listing and a shipment plan to send your inventory to Amazon using Amazon Seller Central. Inventory must be packed and shipped in a correctly to be accepted by Amazon, so we will go over the entire packaging process so your inventory won’t get rejected.
Once your inventory arrives at Amazon, it will be time to launch your product!
Launching your product can be a very exciting time. We will discuss some tips and tricks to help you have a successful product launch. We will look at getting reviews, PPC and promotion strategies to increase your sales.
Launch Your First Private Label Product Using Amazon FBA course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction To The Private Label Product Business
- Introduction To Private Label And Amazon FBA
- Course Agenda: What We Will Cover
Topic 2 - Market Research: Create Your Niche List And Find Your Market
- Create A Niche List (3-5 Possible Markets): Market Research Overview
- Niche Brainstorming: Finding Niche’s For Your List
- One Of The Top Ways To Find Hot Topics People Are Actually Paying For
- Market Research For Dummies
- How To Analyze Market Demand And Trends
- Are People Talking About The Niche?
- How To Analyze Search Volume For Your Selected Markets
- Is The Market Active? Let’s Check Facebook
- Market Research Section Summary And Tasks
Topic 3 - Create Your Product List: Potential PL Products
- Create Your Product List Introduction
- Product Selection Overview
- Create Your Product List (10 – 15 Possible Products) – Product Selection
- Amazon Departments: Create Your Product List
- What Are The Top Products Are People Buying?
Topic 4 - Product Selection: Find A Winning Product To Sell
- Product Selection Introduction
- Product Selection And Tools Overview
- Amazon Revenue Calculator: Product Research Tool
- CamelCamelCamel Product Research Tool
- Jungle Scout: Market Research (Paid Tool)
- AMZ Seller Browser: Product Research (Free Tool)
- Amazon Product Research: Select Your Private Label Product
- Product Differentiation: 4 Ways To Stand Out From The Competition
- Patent Research: Google Patents And USPTO
- Product Research Section Summary
Topic 5 - Product Preparation And Branding: Tax EIN, Barcodes And Branding
- Product Preparation Overview
- How To Form A Business And Get Your Tax EIN
- How To Get A UPC Barcode For Your Product
- Brand Names, Trademarks And Logos
- Fiverr: Branding Your Product
- Upwork dot com: Branding Your Product
- 99designs dot com: Branding Your Product
- Branding Section Summary And Action Steps
Topic 6 - Finding Suppliers And Ordering Samples
- Finding Product Suppliers Overview
- Alibaba Overview And Getting Product Samples
- Alibaba Review: Contacting Suppliers And Ordering Samples
- Initial Supplier Contact Email (Template)
- AliExpress Overview And Ordering Samples
- Finding Other Suppliers And Manufacturers
- My Product Sample (AliExpress)
- Finding A Supplier Summary Action Steps
Topic 7 - Alibaba And AliExpress: Product Customization And Ordering Inventory
- Alibaba Product Customization And Ordering Inventory Overview
- Sending Designs To Supplier And Inventory Order Preparation
- Order Your First Inventory Shipment From Alibaba
- Email Template 001: After Reviewing Sample (Alibaba)
- Email Template 001: Example
- Email Templates 002: Inventory Quantity (Alibaba)
- Email Template 002: Example
- Email Templates 003: Shipping And Payment (Alibaba)
- Email Template 003: Example
- Email Templates 004: Inventory Inspection (Alibaba)
- Email Template 004: Example
- Email Template 005: Final Payment And Shipment (Alibaba)
- Email Template 005: Example
- Ordering From AliExpress Overview And My Order
- Summary Action Steps: Ordering Inventory (Alibaba)
Topic 8 - Product Customization: Packaging, Logo's And Labels
- Customizing Inventory Section Overview
- Poly Bag Packaging, Warning Labels And Five Star Stickers
- Custom Bags And Packaging For Your Inventory
- The Easiest (And Cheapest) Way To Add Your Logo To Your Packaging
- Card Inserts For Your Customers
- Time To Work! Putting Everything Together
- Inventory Customization Overview: Summary Action Steps
Topic 9 - Amazon Account Setup And Shipment Plan
- Amazon Account Setup Overview
- Choose Your Amazon Account: Individual Or Professional
- Add Your Product To The Amazon Catalog
- Create A Shipment Plan For Your Inventory
- Amazon Account Setup: Summary And Action Steps
Topic 10 - Add Your SKU, Package And Ship Your Inventory To The Amazon FBA Warehouse
- Inventory Shipment Overview
- Add An Amazon SKU Label To Your Inventory
- Inventory Packaging: Preparation For Shipment
- Seal, Label And Ship Your Inventory Using Your Selected Amazon Partnered Carrier
- Shipping Inventory: Summary Action Steps
Topic 11 - Setup Your Amazon Product Listing
- Amazon Product Listing Overview
- Product Photos For Your Listing: How To Take Or Hire A Photographer
- Remove Background From Photos: Photo Editing For Amazon
- Keyword Research: Create Your Keyword List
- Amazon Listing Setup: Keywords And Copy
- Amazon Listing Copy And Bullet Points (Template With HTML)
- Amazon Brand Registry: Register Your Brand
- Amazon Listing Setup: Summary Action Steps
Topic 12 - Launching And Getting Reviews: Social Proof
- Product Launch And Getting Reviews Overview
- My Amazon Product Update: Reviews And BSR
- The Amazon Seller App: Seller Tools
- Getting Customer Reviews: Social Proof On Amazon
- New Review Rules: Amazon Vine Program
- How To Setup Coupon Codes For Product Promotion
- How To Setup A Coupon Code Promotions On Amazon: Follow Instructions
- Listing Maintenance: Adding More Inventory And Products
- Product Launch And Reviews: Summary Action Steps
Topic 13 - Amazon PPC And Product Promotions: Automatic And Manual PPC Campaigns
- Amazon PPC: Campaign Overview
- Auto Campaign: Create Your Amazon Auto PPC Campaign
- Download And Analyze Your Amazon PPC Report Data
- Manual Campaign: Use Auto Campaign Data To Create A Manual PPC Campaign
Topic 14 - Thank You For Joining The Private Label Products
- Seller University: Education For Selling On Amazon
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to launch their first PL product on Amazon.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi team, I am based in London, is this course tailored for US citizens? Do you offer the same for the United Kingdom? Thanks, Colin.
Hi Colin, Thanks for reaching out! The course is for anyone from anywhere around the world. Sorry we don't have a similar course that's tailored for the United Kingdom as of this time. I highly recommend you check the course out and see it from the inside for yourself. In case you find that the course does not meet your expectations, we do have a 30-day money back guarantee. Hope this helps. Happy holidays! Thanks, Skill Success SupportThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.