Have you ever been in a French speaking country and wished you could communicate with the locals? Ever wanted to learn a new language but found conventional lessons to be too dense? With Conversational French Made Easy, you’ll get the benefits of a high- quality language course without the complex grammatical content! Booking a hotel room, following directions, and ordering food are just a few of the many areas explored in the course, and with fun worksheets and quizzes, your progress is charted and measured before your very eyes!
- Over 90 lectures with 5.5 hours of video lessons!
- Learn to confidently converse in a wide array of situations!
- Fun quizzes to keep your skills fresh!
- Start with simple vocabulary before moving into more complex phrases!
- Fun, accessible lessons that don’t get bogged down in grammatical intricacies.
This course is designed to make learning French a fun and easy experience, this course really is the best way to get you well on your way to mastering one of the most beautiful languages in the world. From simple phrases for meeting and greeting to comprehension, this course will equip you with the tools to make your French communication a fun and rewarding experience.
On completion of this course, you’ll be delighted and amazed by how far you’ve come in learning the basic of a whole new language. You’ll be excited to try out your new conversational skills with native French speakers, and we wouldn’t be surprised to see you jump on the next flight to France just so you can!
TeachMe Productions creates and distributes high-quality training content in a variety of subjects.
They create a fun and interesting easy-to-follow environment that keep their students motivated and make the learning process an enjoyable experience.
They strive to give their students practical knowledge and skills that will enrich their personal and professional lives.
- The Course and its approach
- 1 - Gender and Number
- Worksheet 1
- 2 - Meeting People (Part 1)
- 3 - Meeting People (Part 2)
- 4 - Meeting People - Conversation (Informal Scenario)
- 5 - Meeting People - Conversation (Formal Scenario)
- 6 - Practice Time no.1 - Meeting People
- Worksheet 2 - Numbers 0 - 10
- 7 - Numbers 0-10
- 8 - Practice Time no.2 - Numbers 0-10
- 9 - How much does it cost? - Vocabulary & Conversation
- 10 - Payment Methods - Vocabulary & Conversation
- 11 - The ATM & Currency Exchange Office - Vocabulary & Conversation
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Worksheets 3 and 4
- 12 - Hotel Amenities and Services - Vocabulary
- 13 - Practice Time no.3 - Hotel Amenities and Services
- 14 - Hotel Amenities and Services - Conversation
- 15 - Hotel Room - Vocabulary
- 16 - Practice Time no.4 - Hotel Room
- 17 - At the Front Desk - Vocabulary
- 18 - At the Front Desk - Conversation
Booking a hotel room
- 19 - Booking a Hotel Room - Part 1 (Questions from the Hotel Clerk)
- 20 - Booking a Hotel Room - Part 2 (Inquiring about room vacancy)
- 21 - Booking a Hotel Room - Part 3 (Booking a room that fits your needs)
- 22 - Booking a Hotel Room - Part 4 (Inquiring about hotel room prices)
- 23 - Booking a Hotel Room - Conversation
Asking for/Following DIrections
- Worksheets 5 and 6
- 24 - Common Destination - Vocabulary
- 25 - Practice Time no.5 - Common Destinations
- 26 - Hundreds
- 27 - Cardinal Points and Meters
- 28 - Asking for Directions - Vocabulary
- 29 - Following Directions (Part 1)
- 30 - Following Directions (Part 2)
- 31 - Following Directions (Part 3)
- 32 - Practice Time no.6 - Following Directions
- 33 - Following Driving Directions - Real Scenario 1
- 34 Following Directions (Part 4)
- 35 - Following Driving Directions - Real Scenario 2
- 36 - Asking for/Following Directions
- Worksheets 7 & 8
- 37 - Modes of Transportation
- 38 - Practice Time no.7 - Modes of Transportation
- 39 - Following Directions - Public Transportation - Vocabulary
- 40 - Following Directions - Public Transportation - Scenario 1
- 41 - Numbers 11-24
- 42 - Practice Time no. 8 - Numbers 11-24
- 43 - Time of Arrival & Departure - Part 1 (24-hour lock system)
- 44 - Time of Arrival & Departure - Part 2 (Noon & Midnight)
- 45 - Time of Arrival & Departure - Part 3 (12-hour clock system)
- 46 - Inquiring about times of departure and arrival (part 1)
- 47 - Inquiring about times of departure and arrival (part 2)
- 48 - Inquiring about times of departure and arrival - Conversation
- 49 - Which bus/train/ferry should I take - Vocabulary
- 50 - Which bus/train/ferry should I take - Conversation
- 51 - Buying Public Transportation Tickets - Vocabulary
- 52 - Buying Public Transportation Tickets - Conversation
Travelling by Taxi
- 53 - Travelling by Taxi - Vocabulary
- 54 - Travelling by Taxi - Conversation
- 55 - Paying for a Cab Ride - Vocabulary & Conversation
Reading the Menu & Common Drinks
- Worksheets 9 & 10
- 56 - The Menu - Vocabulary
- 57 - Practice Time no.9 - The Menu
- 58 - Drinks (Part 1)
- 59 - Drinks (Part 2)
- 60 - Drinks (Part 3)
- 61 - Practice Time no.10 - Drinks
- 62 - Ordering Food at a Restaurant (Part 1)
- 63 - Ordering Food at a Restaurant (Part 2)
- 64 - Ordering Food at a Restaurant (Part 3)
- 65 Ordering Food a a Restaurant - Conversation
Common Food Items
- Worksheet 11 & 12
- 66 - Food From Animals - Vocabulary
- 67 - Practice Time no.11 Food From Animals
- 68 - Non-animal Food Items
- 69 - Practice Time no.12 - Non-animal Food Items
Condiments and Table Settings
- Worksheet 13 & 14
- 70 - Adding Extra Flavour to Your Food - Vocabulary
- 71 - Practice Time no.13 - Adding Extra Flavour to Your Food
- 72 - Adding Extra Flavour to Your Food - Conversation
- 73 - Table Settings - Vocabulary
- 74 - Practice Time no.14 - Table Settings
- 75 - Table Settings - Conversation
Paying the Bill at a Restaurant
- Worksheet 15
- 76 - Numbers 25 - 99
- 77 - Practice Time no.15 - Numbers 25 - 99
- 78 - Paying the Bill at the Restaurant - Vocabulary & Conversation
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Part 6
- Part 7
- Part 8
- Part 9
- Part 10
- Part 11
- Part 12
- Part 13
- Part 14
- Part 15
- Part 16
- Part 17
- Part 18
- Part 19
- Part 20
- Part 21
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Beginner and intermediate French students.
- Anyone who wants to learn a new language.
- Francophiles who have never had the opportunity to learn the language.
All Levels Welcome
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.