Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Landscape Photography Training Course
At Global Edulink, we are passionate about training and, being a leading UK training provider, we understand what it takes to succeed within your chosen career. That’s why we have designed this course in which you will learn how to make the most of scenic landscapes. It outlines strategies for taking rich, autumnal photographs that incorporate water into the setting; or, striking day- and night-time pictures of sweeping frozen terrain; or, perhaps, expertly capturing. You’ll also learn the use of telephoto lens for zooming in to seize that all-important photographic detail, and consider the different aspects of photography which embrace lighting, water reflection, and colour composition.
By studying our course, we believe you’ll gain improved techniques and a unique perspective on your environment. Also, new knowledge of capturing inspirational images in exceptional locations which will set you apart from your competition to secure the photographic role or promotion you may be striving for.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Landscape Photography Training Course
01. LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE AUTUMN
- Incorporate Water into Autumn Photo Scene
- Using Reflection
- Looking at Autumn Colours
- Wide Angle Photos
02. TELEPHOTO LANDSCAPES PHOTOGRAPHY
- Introduction to Telephoto Landscape
- How to use Telephoto Lens for Landscape Photography
03. LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE ICELAND
- Introduction to Iceland
- Photography in Open Raod, Rivers, Waterfall & lava Fields
- Phtographing in Hotspot, Lagoon, Beach, Ice Caves & Winter
- Landscaping Photography at Night
04. LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE CALIFORNIA'S MOBIUS ARCH
- Getting the Shot
- Finishing the Shot
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Landscape Photography Training Course by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at people who are enthusiastic about photography and creating exciting images, as well as being outdoors and getting up close with wildlife and nature.
- Ideal for novice and more experienced photographers.
- Anyone interested in developing a career as a professional photographer, specialising in landscapes, or wanting to improve their competence within their hobby.
- Travel Photographer
- Editorial Photographer
- Documentary Photographer
- Art Director
- Freelance Photographer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.