Add to basket or enquire
We're excited to show you how to take your own amazing landscape photos.
With this complete landscape photography course, you'll learn the ins and outs from the gear we recommend, the settings we use, the composition tips we have, and the photo editing process we use to end up with award-winning landscape photos.
Follow us as we head out to Joshua Tree National Park to teach this landscape photography course!
In this course, we combine entertainment + education in this complete behind-the-scenes course. We're not just sitting behind our computer desk, showing you slides. We're out in the field, showing you exactly what we do to shoot our own landscape photos.
What will you learn in this Landscape Photography Course
- Gear for Landscape Photography
- Planning Your Trip with Will
- Our Gear – What’s in Our Bag
- Shooting at Sunrise
- Landscape Basics & Composition
- Camera Setting Refresher with Phil
- Phil & Sam Go Over the Basics
- How to shoot Panoramas
- Wide vs. Telephoto Photographs
- Using a Polarizer Filter
- Sunset Photography
- Intro to Editing
- Adobe Lightroom Crash Course
- Our Basic Landscape Editing Process
- Quickly Straighten Horizons
- Remove Unwanted Objects in Lightroom
- Phil Edits a Landscape Photo
- Sam’s Editing Workflow
- WWIII's Editing Process
- All Three Edit the Same Photo
- Sam Edits a Sunrise Photo
- How to Create an HDR Photo in Lightroom
- Stitch Together a Panorama in Lightroom
- Stitch Together a Panorama in Photoshop
- Exporting a Photo for Web or Print
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
- Landscape Photography Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
- As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.