Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed.
By taking this course today you will learn about music theory harmonization. This class covers the tools of counterpoint, how inversion names work, 7th chord inversion names, the chordal 7th, root position and inversions of V7, resolutions in SATB voicing, exceptions to voice leading, doubling concerns in 7th chords and much more.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
This course will show you the most common mistakes designers, copywriters and internet marketers make when planning their website and landing pages. Take this course right now and we will show you how to increase your website or landing page conversion rate by 3 to 20 times.
Buy This Course To: Increase Conversions. Increase Leads. Increase Sales.
The first page visitors arrive at is the most critical aspect of your website. It is also a critical part of any advertising campaign, online marketing, or contests.
Yet, it is often overlooked.
It is common for companies to spend hundreds of hours and $10,000s generating traffic without first optimizing their landing page.
This course will show you how to increase your website or landing page conversion rate by 3 to 20 times.
This means 3 to 20 times more leads.
Do I have your attention now?
In this course, I will show you the most common mistakes designers, copywriters and internet marketers make when planning their website and landing pages. I will also teach you the strategies and tactics behind the most effective websites and landing pages, and provide a checklist of the basic elements for a successful landing page.
You will learn:
- The difference between a landing page, squeeze page, sales page and long form sales letter – plus when it is best to use each one
- One Common Mistake You Can Fix To Instantly Double Your Conversion Rate
- The Secret To Writing Killer Headlines That Keep Your Prospect Reading
- How to create a customer avatar and speak directly to your visitor
- Take a look behind the curtain and learn why the richest internet marketer’s squeeze pages are so effective (examples and analysis)
- Why Benefits Sell Like Features Never Can
- 6 Weapons Of Influence To Turn Your Prospects To Putty In Your Hands
- The Never Before Revealed Strategy That Ties Your Entire Website Together For Drastically Higher Conversion Rates
- 5 Best Practices Previously Reserved Only For Online Marketing Ninjas
Landing Page Fundamentals, Buyer Psychology, And Conversions course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Getting Started
Topic 2 - 5 Common (And Costly!) Landing Page Mistakes
- Mistake # 1
- Mistake # 2
- Mistake # 3
- Mistake # 4
- Mistake # 5 And Conclusion
- Examples Of Good And Bad Landing Pages
Topic 3 - Landing Page Importance
- Text, Video, And Hybrid Landing Pages (Long Or Short Copy?)
- The Importance Of Your Landing Page
Topic 4 - Landing Page Best Practices
- Landing Page Best Practice # 1
- Landing Page Best Practice # 2
- Landing Page Best Practice # 3
- Landing Page Best Practice # 4
- Landing Page Best Practice # 5
Topic 5 - Decision Making
- The Path Approach
- The Visitor Decision Making Process Plus Customer Avatar Creation
Topic 6 - The Six Elements Of Influence
- The Six Elements Of Influence: Part 1
- The Six Elements Of Influence: Part 2
Topic 7 - The Keys To Great Copywriting
- Features Versus Benefits
- How To Be A Better Writer In 10 Minutes Or Less
- Writing Your Headline
- Online = Offline, And Human Speak
Topic 8 - Website And Landing Page Critiques
- Chinese Learn Online: Branding, Features Versus Benefits, Buying Process, Free Demo
- Sprypoint App: Knowing Your Audience, Clear Call To Action, Building Rapport
- Maskerade App: Know Your Benefits, Don’t Be Vague, It Always Comes Back To Sex
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning the fundamentals of landing pages, buyer psychology, and conversions.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.