Add to basket or enquire
Follow your goal to become a successful land surveyor by joining this Land Surveyor course. Gain all the knowledge, skills from this course to get a headstart in order to become a land surveyor.
This Land Surveyor course is designed for learners who always had a keen interest in land surveying. This course has several modules that concentrate on each aspect of land surveying very carefully.
It will teach you the basic requirements and duties of Land Surveying, Modern Surveying. This Land Surveyor course will further give you an insight on surveying health and safety and it will also help you to understand Career Progression and what you should expect from this career path.
Don’t take a step back from this amazing opportunity! Joining the Land Surveyor course will assure you a secure and respectable space in your organisation as a land surveyor.
Enrol now and build up your skills and knowledge in land surveying!
Learning Benefits of Land Surveyor:
After successful completion of the course, you will have complete insights on the following topics-
- Acquire knowledge on the Responsibilities and Duties of a Land Surveyor
- Learn the Land Surveyor required Skills and Qualifications
- Gain knowledge on Land Surveying basics
- Acquire knowledge on Modern Surveying
- Career Progression and What to Expect
- Learn more about Land Surveying Methods and Techniques
- Surveying Health and Safety
- Boundary Surveying, Topographic Surveying and Mapping
****Course Curriculum ****
Module 01: Introduction to Land Surveying
- What is Land Surveying?
- Land Surveyor Vs. Building Surveyor vs. Quantity Surveyor
- Responsibilities and Duties of a Land Surveyor
- Land Surveyor Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications Required
- Career Progression and What to Expect
- What to expect
Module 02: Land Surveying Basics
- Surveying Defined
- Types of Surveys
- Classes of Surveys
- Modern Surveying
- Distance Measurement
- Accuracy Ratio
- Error and Mistakes
Module 03: Land Surveying Instrumentation
- Levelling Rods
- Tips for Rod Work
- Steel Tapes
- Taping Accessories
- Global Positioning System
- Total Station
- Setting Up Total Stations and Theodolites
Module 04: Land Surveying Methods and Techniques
- Differential Levelling
- Definitions for Differential Levelling
- Techniques of Levelling
- Benchmark Levelling
- Mistakes in Levelling
- Distance Determination
- Distance Measurement Techniques
- Taping Techniques
Module 05: Topographic Surveying and Mapping
- Topological Surveys
- Feature Locations by Right-Angle Offsets
- Feature Locations by Polar (Radial) Measurement
- Control Surveys
- Maps and Plans
- Scales and Precision
Module 06: Boundary Surveying
- Boundary Recovery
- Rules of Evidence
- Sources of Evidence
- Office Procedure
- The Boundary Survey
- Selecting Suitable Survey and Output Scales for the Boundary Survey
- Points to keep in mind
Module 07: Surveying Health and Safety
- Individual Responsibilities
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Construction Surveying Operations
- Surveying Near Traffic
- Surveying with Traffic Controls
- Surveying Without Traffic Controls
- First Aid
- Environmental Hazards
- Animal Hazards Precautions Concerning Snakes
- Plant Hazards
After completing all the modules of the Land Surveyor, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Land Surveyor Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both versions will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Land Surveyor, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Land Surveyor and start your learning journey.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.