Add to basket or enquire
With a single payment you will gain access to Land surveying including 10 additional premium courses, original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Courses are included with this Land surveying Complete Bundle:
- Course 01: Land surveying
- Course 02: Property Law and Legislation
- Course 03: Real Estate Investor Level 3
- Course 04: Understanding Wills and Probate Laws - Level 2
- Course 05: Financial Advisor
- Course 06: Sales Skills: Selling the Easy Way
- Course 07: Construction Cost Estimation Diploma
- Course 08: Construction Estimation using RSMeans Course
- Course 09: Personal Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Course 10: Time Management
- Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Land surveying and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Land surveying course designed by expert instructors.
You’ll have 24/7 online access to the study materials, introductory videos, assessment tests, study resources and tutor support for a lifetime.
The Land surveying will help you to develop your skills, confidence and knowledge of this sector, helping to add real value to your CV and personal development.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Land surveying has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Land surveying is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Whether you are looking to brighten up your CV, just starting out in the industry, looking for a career change or just fancy learning something new, this online Land surveying course is perfect!
Why choose Land surveying Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Course Curriculum of Land surveying :
Course 1: Land surveying
- Introduction to Land Surveying
- Land Surveying Basics
- Land Surveying Instrumentation
- Land Surveying Methods and Techniques
- Topographic Surveying and Mapping
- Boundary Surveying
- Surveying Health and Safety
Course 2: Property Law and Legislation
- Module 01: Introduction to Property Law
- Module 02: Land Law Principles- Rights and Interests
- Module 03: Registered and Unregistered Land
- Module 04: Ownership and Possession of the Property
- Module 05: Co-Ownership in Property
- Module 06: Leases and Bailment
- Module 07: Property Law: License
- Module 08: The Mortgage Law
- Module 09: Insurance for Property Maintenance
- Module 10: Proprietary Estoppel (Property Rights)
- Module 11: Security Interests in Property
Course 3: Real Estate Investor Level 3
- Module 01 – Property Development
- Module 02 – Different Types of Property
- Module 03 – Land Law Principles- Rights and Interests
- Module 04 – Ownership, Co-ownership and Possession of the Property
- Module 05 – Lease Bailment, License, Mortgage and Insurance Related Law
- Module 06 – Real Estate Investment
- Module 07 – Strategies for a Real Estate Investor
- Module 08 – Marketing Your Property
- Module 09 – Introduction to Property Management
- Module 10 – The Property Management Process
- Module 11 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Module 12 – Listing Properties and Marketing
Course 4: Understanding Wills and Probate Laws - Level 2
- Module 01: An Introduction to Estate and Wills
- Module 02: Making a Will
- Module 03: Trusts and Dispositions
- Module 04: Intestacy
- Module 05: Probate
- Module 06: Correcting Errors in a Will
- Module 07: Revocation of Wills
- Module 08: Power of Attorney
Course 5: Financial Advisor
- Module 01: Introduction to Finance
- Module 02: Essential Skill for Financial Advisor
- Module 03: Financial Planning
- Module 04: Wealth Management and Guide to Make Personal Financial Statements
- Module 05: Financial Risk Management and Assessment
- Module 06: Investment Planning
- Module 07: Divorce Planning
- Module 08: Google Analytics for Financial Advisors
Course 6: Sales Skills: Selling the Easy Way
- Module 01: Mindset
- Module 02: Organizational Skills
- Module 03: Product Knowledge
- Module 04: Sales Calls
- Module 05: Listening & Question
- Module 06: Closing Sales Calls
- Module 07: Following Up
- Module 08: Other Useful Resources
Course 7: Construction Cost Estimation Diploma
- Module 1- Introduction to Construction Management
- Module 2- Cost Estimation
- Module 3- Role of Cost Estimator and New Aspects of Cost Estimation
- Module 4 – Elements and Factors influencing Cost Estimation
- Module 5 -Cost Estimation in Construction Industry
- Module 6 – Cost Management
- Module 7 – Management of Material for construction
Course 8: Construction Estimation using RSMeans Course
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Quantity Take Off
- Module 03: Cost Estimation using RSMeans
Course 9: Personal Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Module 01: Getting Started
- Module 02: The Evolution of Leadership
- Module 03: Situational Leadership
- Module 04: A Personal Inventory
- Module 05: Modelling the Way
- Module 06: Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Module 07: Challenging the Process
- Module 08: Enabling Others to Act
- Module 09: Encouraging the Heart
- Module 10: Basic Influencing Skills
- Module 11: Setting Goals
Course 10: Time Management
- Module 01: Identifying Goals
- Module 02: Effective Energy Distribution
- Module 03: Working with Your Personal Style
- Module 04: Building Your Toolbox
- Module 05: Establishing Your Action Plan
Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Introduction to COVID-19
- Understanding of Covid-19 as a Pandemic and How It Is Related to Zoonotic Diseases Like SARS and MERS
- The Strike of Pandemic Around the World and Great Britain
- Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Preventions and Social Measures to Be Taken
- Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Technological Solutions against Covid-19
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will get your CPD Accredited Certificate (PDF + Hardcopy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10)
- Hardcopy Certificate: Free (Previously it was £20)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous certifications required for enrolment on this Land surveying. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Land surveying is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various certifications will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.