Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Need to manage your land but worried about the cost (£30 to £50 per hour)? No worries, we got you covered! Learn proper land management with this exclusive course and save that money or, even better, start your own land management career (earning can range from £40,000 to £70,000 per year).
Learn how to manage lands with proper planning, irrigation and water shedding from our specialised Land Management course.
This course has all the key land management essentials outlined thoroughly from scratch for your complete and in-depth understanding of the land management procedures. Besides, you’ll explore the rules and regulations regarding land registration, acquisition and management that will enrich your knowledge of land security.
So, upon completing the course, you’ll discover yourself as more skilful and confident enough to perform any land management-related tasks very prudently.
- Learn how to plan for land using
- Know how to prevent the land from degrading in quality
- Master the rules and regulations related to land registration and acquisition
- Discover how to and how not to watershed your land for its better management
- Learn about soil erosion and how to prevent it
- Know what causes land degradation and how to protect against it
- Be able to eliminate weeds and grow crops and plants
- Become familiar with all forms of irrigation techniques
- Gain an acute understanding of UK land law and regulations
Enrol in the course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Land Management course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why should you choose this course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD after completing this course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standards-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete this program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
*** Curriculum Course ***
- Module 01: An Introduction
- Module 02: Land Use and Land Use Planning
- Module 03: Soil Management
- Module 04: Land Degradation and Management
- Module 05: Weed Management
- Module 06: Watershed Management
- Module 07: Irrigation Management
- Module 08: Land Tenure, Administration and Transection
- Module 09: Land Registration and Acquisition
- Module 10: Land Law
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing this course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certificate Accredited by CPD
Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate Accredited by CPD that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is ideal for anyone interested in enhancing their productivity in land management.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Land Management program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-skillset with this course.
- Farm worker
- Farm secretary
- Agricultural inspector
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.