Add to basket or enquire
Give a compliment to your career and take it to the next level. This Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to shine in your professional career. Whether you want to develop skills for your next job or want to elevate skills for your next promotion, this Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders will help you keep ahead of the pack.
The Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can reinforce your professional skills and knowledge, reaching out to the level of expertise required for your position. Further, this Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers.
Throughout the programme, it stresses how to improve your competency as a person in your profession while at the same time it outlines essential career insights in this job sector. Consequently, you’ll strengthen your knowledge and skills; on the other hand, see a clearer picture of your career growth in future. By the end of the Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders, you can equip yourself with the essentials to keep you afloat into the competition.
Along with thiscourse, you will get 10 other premium courses. Also, you will get an original Hardcopy and PDF certificate for the title course and a student ID card absolutely free.
What other courses are included with this Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders?
- Course 1: Fall Prevention During Working at Height
- Course 2: Manual Handling Level 2
- Course 3: LOLER Training
- Course 4: DSEAR Training
- Course 5: Handyperson
- Course 6: Pain Management
- Course 7: Workplace Safety Course
- Course 8: Infection Prevention Training
- Course 9: First Aid Training
- Course 10: Complete Communication Skills Master Class for Life
As one of the top course providers in the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. Our industry experts have designed the Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take the course at your own pace — anytime, from anywhere.
So, enrol now to advance your career!
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Course 1: Ladder Safety
- Module 01: Introduction to Ladder Safety
- Module 02: Ladder Classifications and Uses
- Module 03: Pre-use Safety Inspections and Risk Assessment
- Module 04: Setting Up and Safe Use of Ladders
- Module 05: Placement Considerations and Securing a Ladder
Course 2: Fall Prevention During Working at Height
- Module 01: Introduction, Regulations and Duties
- Module 02: Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Module 03: Work at Height Equipment
Course 3: Manual Handling Level 2
- Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
- Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Safe Lifting Techniques
Course 4: LOLER Training
- Module 01: Introduction to LOLER
- Module 02: Part 01 - Selecting Lifting Equipment and Accessories
- Module 03: Part 02 - Selecting Lifting Equipment and Accessories
- Module 04: Planning the Lifting Operation
- Module 05: Factors Affecting Safe Lifting Operation
- Module 06: Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 07: Risk Assessment
- Module 08: Examination and Inspection
- Module 09: Reports and Defects
Course 5: DSEAR Training
- Introduction to DSEAR
- ATEX and Explosive Atmospheres
- General Safety
- Safe Working with Flammable Substances
- Equipment and Protection System
- Risk Assessment
Course 6: Handyperson
- Module 01 Introduction to Handyperson
- Module 02 Basic Tools and Equipment
- Module 03 Electrical Work
- Module 04 Plumbing Skills
- Module 05 Appliances
- Module 06 General Carpentry
- Module 07 Basic Maintenance Skills
- Module 08 Walls and Floors
- Module 09 Painting and Decorating
- Module 10 Drilling, Tiling and Welding
- Module 11 Construction Projects
- Module 12 Health and Safety at Work
- Module 13 Starting Own Business for Handyperson
Course 7: Pain Management
- Module 01 Introducing Pain Management
- Module 02 Pain Theories
- Module 03 Types of Pain
- Module 04 Physiology and Psychology of Acute Pain
- Module 05 Pain as a Long-term Condition
- Module 06 Back and Neck Pain
- Module 07 Headache
- Module 08 Neuropathic Pain and Its Management
- Module 09 Cancer Pain
- Module 10 Assessment of Pain
- Module 11 Relaxation for Pain Management
Course 8: Workplace Safety Course
- Module 01 Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Module 02 Managing for Health and Safety
- Module 03 Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Module 04 Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Module 05 Accidents and Ill Health at Work
- Module 06 Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
- Module 07 Safety in Different Work Settings
- Module 08 Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Module 09 Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
Course 9: Infection Prevention Training
- Module 01 Infection Prevention and Control Policy in the UK
- Module 02 Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection
- Module 03 Immunization
- Module 04 Infections Spread by Food and Water
- Module 05 Infections Spread by Animals and Insects, and Less Common Infections Found in the UK
- Module 06 Infections & Diseases Spread by Person-to-Person Contact
- Module 07 Infections Spread by Sexual Contact
- Module 08 Infections Spread by Blood and Body Fluids
Course 10: First Aid Training
- Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Incident Management at Work
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Call for an Emergency
Course 11: Complete Communication Skills Master Class for Life
- Module 01: Effective Communication
- Module 02: How to Talk to Anyone
- Module 03: Power of Storytelling
- Module 04: Becoming an Influencer
- Module 05: Importance of Body Language
- Module 06: Communication Skills for Job Interviews
- Module 07: Public Speaking
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders bundle. Persons with similar professions can also refresh or strengthen their skills by enrolling in this course. Students can take this course to gather professional knowledge besides their study or for the future.
Our Ladder Safety: Ensuring Safe and Proper Use of Ladders is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various expertise will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.