Add to basket or enquire
What if there was a course that gives you all the training needed to become a confident laboratory technician in one place? Well then, our 7-course Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills - Complete Training Bundle gives you exactly that! Complete this Laboratory Technician Diploma and get kickstart your career in this field in no time.
This Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle includes 1 best selling course endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme with 6 additional CPD & IAO-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months of access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle and get certified from Quality Licence Scheme.
This Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Laboratory Technician Diploma with endorsed certificate
- 6 additional CPD & IAO accredited courses —
- Certificate of Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP)
- Creativity and Problem Solving Skills
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Self Esteem and Confidence Building Course
- Crisis Management Course
Please Note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Laboratory Technician & Safety Course doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a laboratory technician
- Gain a deeper understanding of the role of medical laboratory services
- Understand the health and safety regulations for working in a laboratory
- Learn how to sterilise and disinfect equipment and the working area
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of lab quality assurance
- Broaden your understanding of common laboratory accidents and safety hazards of being a Laboratory Technician
- Develop your knowledge of the different types of laboratory wares
- Know how to work with different medical laboratory solutions
- Gain practical and theoretical skills to succeed as a Laboratory Technician
- Fast track your career as a Laboratory Technician with this complete 7-course-in-1 bundle programme
Why People Enrol this Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills Bundle from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle
- 5 additional CPD & IAO accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle
Develop core transferable skills required for any laboratory role across all industries and sectors, with this bundle of best-selling courses — that too in an exclusive deal you won’t find anywhere else! We’ve designed this training bundle by combining 6 relevant CPD courses with the Laboratory Technician Diploma course to help you kickstart your career and build your expertise.
The additional courses will help you in developing problem-solving skills for laboratory technicians and give you fire risk assessor training, build your self-esteem and confidence, teach you how to analyse crisis and many more. If you’re aiming to start a career in this field, this bundle will work as a smooth starting point for you. The courses in this bundle boost your professional life in no time.
The Laboratory Technician Diploma course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Laboratory Technician
- Introduction to the Course
- History of medical laboratory science
- What is a Laboratory
- Types of Laboratories
- Classification of Laboratories
- Classification of Medical Laboratories
- Laboratory Organisation
- Structure and Activities of Medical Laboratory Services
Module 02: Medical Laboratory Services
- Role of Medical Laboratory Services
- Major Roles of a Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Rules & Regulations of Medical Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Request Forms
- Delivery of laboratory results
- Professional code of conduct and ethics
- Standard Laboratory Policies
- Laboratory hour and emergency work
- The range of tests to be performed and those to be referred to a higher level
- Collection of laboratory specimen
- Workload capacity of a laboratory
Module 03: Laboratory Equipments
- Autoclaves, Ovens, Incubators, and Water-Baths
- Use of Autoclaves
- Periodic inspection and cleaning
- Hot-Air Ovens
- Mechanical Balances
- Electromagnetic Balances
- Good Working Practices-All Balances
- Unpacking, Siting, and Installation
- Special Tools/Spares/Requirements
- Recharging Lead-Acid Batteries
- Gas Cylinders and Gases
- Pipettes, Autopipettes, and Dispensers
Module 04: How to Work with Microscope
- Introduction to Microscope
- Purpose of the Equipment
- Installation Requirements
- Description of Potential Problems with Microscopes
- Binocular Head
Module 05: Solutions Used in Medical Laboratory
- Solution, Solute and Solvent
- Reagent Solutions
- Staining solutions
- Standard solutions
- Buffer solutions
Module 06: Sterilisation, Disinfection and Decontamination
- The process of sterilisation
- Physical Methods of Sterilisation
- Dry heat
- Moist heat
Module 07: How to Decontaminate Reusable Medical Devices
- The Decontamination Cycle
- Automated Cleaning
- Storage of Sterile Medical Devices
Module 08: Laboratory Accidents and Safety
- Chemical hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Additional Laboratory Hazards
Module 09: Quality Assurance
- The importance of quality assurance
- Types and causes of errors in medical laboratories
- The steps of the quality assurance program
Module 10: Standard Operating Procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Effective Standard Operating Procedures
- Provision and Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Eye Protection
Module 11: Glossary
- Different types of glossary used in the medical laboratory
Who is this course for?
This endorsed Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills - Complete Training Bundle programme is ideal for aspiring professionals looking to gain the most sought after skills to fast track their career. Our online courses are uniquely designed for quality distance learning, providing an accessible platform that allows learners to learn from anywhere in the world with a secure internet connection. Increase your earning potential as a Laboratory Technician and stand out to prospective employers by learning from the experts.
There are no formal entry requirements for the Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Laboratory Technician & Safety Skills bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
This Laboratory Technician & Safety Course will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Enrol on our course now and get started on the journey of taking your career to the next level.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hii...i have dependent visa in this country...so can i eligible for this couse ?
Dear Jayesh, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, the course has no prerequisites so anyone interested to improve their knowledge can attend the course. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.