Laboratory Analyst Course
- Tutor is available to students
The north of England remembers when in 2015 United Utilities announced that the Lancashire tap water was infected with microscopic bug. There was much panic following this and people were fighting to get to more bottled water instead of getting sick. This infectious bug was found by laboratory technicians who analyze water as a profession and if you want to learn a little about them, you can now do so with the help of this Laboratory Analyst Course.
This course like all good reading materials starts out with an introductory chapter where you learn about EPA definitions and the basics of water laboratory analysis. Following this you learn about several different water based bacteria, viruses and other forms of infections, including their origins and general structure and so much more. Next you focus on cryptosporidiosis – a diarrheal disease – its route of transmission, symptoms, prevention and more. Building on this you also learn about Cholera, Escherichia Coli and other related diseases that can spread through water.
Knowing all of this is a very important job for some people, yet it is just the peak of the iceberg. If you would like to find out more about water-based diseases you should definitely get this course, after all the smartest say knowledge is power.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
Laboratory Analyst Course
- Main Players
- Escherichia Coli
- Related Diseases: Part I
- Related Diseases: Part II
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- People interested in learning about microorganism and diseases
- Professionals wanting to learn about water diseases in order to expand their knowledge
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Laboratory Analyst Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Laboratory analyst
- Quality scientist
- Water resource specialist.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Leonor Susana asked:
hello I am a biologist by profession, I am a UK certified teacher, I speak Spanish and I have level 2-3 of English, I can follow the course
Hi Leonor, Thanks for your query. Yes, you can take this course. It will help you develop your knowledge of Laboratory Analysis so that you can share it with others within your profession. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.