London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
- The general concept of water treatment.
- Processing core.
- Processes and equipment used in water treatment.
- The areas of water pollution and treatment methods to get clean water.
- Use of modern methods to purify water, such as sewage water for reuse.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Controlling the water quality through different stages.
- Measurements and control mechanism in the treatment process.
- Measurement and automatic checking of specific parameters.
- The four modes of control.
- Choice of method.
- Lab techniques:
o Conductivity, TDC, Salinity, Chloride, Hardness, pH,
- Lab and case studies.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.