Add to basket or enquire
Become a skilful Lab Technician by learning the ins and outs of laboratory essentials with the help of this comprehensive Lab Technician bundle!
This premium Lab Technician bundle will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge you need to flourish as a professional Lab Technician. This Lab Technician bundle has it all, from the basics of laboratory equipment and European medical device regulations to the complexities of safeguarding and clinical data management. On top of that, the skills you gain from this Lab Technician bundle will help you deal with complex situations in your personal life too! Quite the bargain!
Therefore, with its manageable and easy to follow courses, this exclusive Lab Technician bundle is your ultimate key to success as an expert Lab Technician!
So, sign up for the all-inclusive Lab Technician bundle, and experience relentless development of in-demand Lab Technician knowledge, skills and strategies within you!
This Lab Technician Bundle Consists of the Following Courses:
- Course 1: Laboratory Expert Diploma
- Course 2: European Medical Device Regulations
- Course 3: Clinical Data Management – Using SAS Programming
- Course 4: Infection Prevention and Control UK
- Course 5: Human Body: Anatomy & Physiology
- Course 6: Clinical Coding Using 3M Software
- Course 7: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness for Healthcare
CPD accredited Lab Technician bundle is the most comprehensive bundle on Lab Technician now available online, offered by Skill up to upskill you with core to advanced Lab Technician ideas and escalate you as a peerless Lab Technician.
Being loaded with up-to-date Lab Technician knowledge, this self-paced Lab Technician bundle by Skill Up is truly ideal for all aspiring Lab Technician professionals.
Let your eLearning experience meet the utmost satisfying level by enrolling in our premium Lab Technician bundle now!
Learning Benefits of Lab Technician Bundle:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Lab Technician services.
- Familiarise yourself with all the necessary laboratory equipment.
- Be able to sterilise, disinfect, and decontaminate effectively.
- Raise awareness of European regulations on medical devices.
- Gain a solid understanding of root operations.
- Familiarise yourself with PCS and much more!
Lab Technician Bundle Specialities:
- 23 hours of instant video lectures and downloadable Lab Technician resources.
- Affordable premium-quality Lab Technician eLLearning content, you can learn at your own pace.
- You will receive 7 completion certificates upon completing the Lab Technician Bundle.
- Internationally Accepted Certificate in Lab Technician will boost up your resume.
- You will learn the researched and proven approach of Lab Technicians adopted by renowned experts.
After completing all the modules of the Lab Technician Bundle, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the Lab Technician course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
This Lab Technician bundle comes with PDF Certificates, PDF Transcripts & Student ID Card, which makes it the perfect value for money. You can also claim a Hardcopy certificate for only £10.99.
- Lab technician - download
**** Course Curriculum ****
** Lab Technician **
** Lab technician -Laboratory Expert Diploma**
- Lab Technician -Introduction to the Course
- Lab Technician -Medical Laboratory Services
- Lab Technician -Laboratory Equipments (Part-01)
- Lab Technician -Laboratory Equipments (Part-02)
- Lab Technician -Microscope and How to Use It
- Lab Technician -Solutions Used in Clinical/Medical Laboratory
- Lab Technician -Sterilisation, Disinfection and Decontamination
- Lab Technician -Basic Haematology
- Lab Technician -Basic Haemostasis (Coagulation)
- Lab Technician -Basic Immunology and Immunohematology
- Lab Technician -Urinalysis
- Lab Technician -Basic Clinical Chemistry
- Lab Technician -Basic Clinical Microbiology
- Lab Technician -Basic Parasitology
- Lab Technician -Laboratory Accidents and Safety
- Lab Technician -Quality Assurance
** Lab technician -European Medical Device Regulations**
- Lab Technician -Overview to European Regulations on Medical Devices
- Lab Technician -Essential Components of EU MDR
- Lab Technician -Reporting Requirements and Identification
- Lab Technician -Quality System in Medical Device Regulation
** Lab technician -Clinical Data Management Using SAS Programming**
- Lab Technician -Introduction
- Lab Technician -Components of the Pharma Industry
- Lab Technician -Phases of Clinical Trials
- Lab Technician -Data and Reports in Clinical Trials
- Lab Technician -Types of Data
- Lab Technician -Knowledge of Clinical Study Documents
- Lab Technician -Clinical Study Protocol
- Lab Technician -Ethical Consent
- Lab Technician -Inclusion-Exclusion Criteria
- Lab Technician -Statistical Analysis Plan: SAP, Mockshell and CRF
- Lab Technician -Developing the Clinical Study Reports
- Lab Technician -General SAS Programming Steps
- Lab Technician -One Search Report: Demographics Table
- Lab Technician -Understanding the Demographics Table
- Lab Technician -Programming the Demographics Table
- Lab Technician -Importing Raw Demographic Data into the SAS
- Lab Technician -Deciding what Procedure to Use
- Lab Technician -Deriving the AGE variable
- Lab Technician -Obtaining Summary Statistics for AGE
- Lab Technician -Adding the 3rd Treatment Group using Explicit Output
- Lab Technician -Deriving the SEX variable
- Lab Technician -Obtaining Summary Statistics for SEX
- Lab Technician -Concatenating the COUNT and PERCENT Variables
- Lab Technician -Deriving the RACE Variable
- Lab Technician -Obtaining Summary Statistics for RACE
- Lab Technician -Stacking All the 3 Summary Statistics Together
- Lab Technician -Fixing the Precision Points
- Lab Technician -Transposing Data
- Lab Technician -Fixing the Order of Statistical Parameters
- Lab Technician -Building the Final Report
- Lab Technician -Putting the Final Touches to the Report
- Lab Technician -Resources – Clinical Data Analysis with SAS
** Lab technician -Infection Prevention and Control UK**
- Lab technician -Infection Prevention and Control Policy in the UK
- Lab technician -Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection
- Lab technician -Immunization
- Lab technician -Infections Spread by Food and Water
- Lab technician -Infections Spread by Animals and Insects, and Less Common Infections Found in the UK
- Lab technician -Infections & Diseases Spread by Person-to-Person Contact
- Lab technician -Infections Spread by Sexual Contact
- Lab technician -Infections Spread by Blood and Body Fluids
** Lab technician -Human Body: Anatomy & Physiology**
- Lab technician -The Chemistry of Cells
- Lab technician -Cells
- Lab technician -Cell Division
- Lab technician -Replication and Metabolism
- Lab technician -Human Tissues
- Lab technician -Skin
- Lab technician -Human Skeletal System
- Lab technician -The Muscular System
- Lab technician -Skeletal Muscle Fibre
- Lab technician -Nervous System
- Lab technician -The Brain
- Lab technician -Nervous System—Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- Lab technician -Nervous System – Autonomic Nervous System and Cranial Nerves
- Lab technician -Nervous System—The Eyes
- Lab technician -Nervous System—The Ears, Hearing, and Equilibrium
- Lab technician -Nervous System—Memory
- Lab technician -Sensory Systems
- Lab technician -Cardiovascular System
- Lab technician -Blood
- Lab technician -Lymphatics
- Lab technician -Immune System
- Lab technician -Digestive System
- Lab technician -Respiratory System
- Lab technician -Urinary System
- Lab technician -Male Reproductive System
- Lab technician -Female Reproductive System
** Lab technician -Clinical Coding Using 3M Software**
- Lab technician -3M Introduction
- Lab technician -How to Assign ICD Codes using 3M
- Lab technician -How to assign Combination codes
- Lab technician -How DRG changes while we change Diagnosis or Procedure using 3M
** Lab technician -Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness for Healthcare**
- Lab technician -Covid-19 Awareness for General People and Healthcare
- Lab technician -Introduction to Covid-19
- Lab technician -Understanding of Covid-19 as a Pandemic and How It Is Related to Zoonotic Diseases Like SARS and MERS
- Lab technician -The Strike of Pandemic Around the World and Great Britain
- Lab technician -Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life
- Lab technician -Diagnoses and Treatments
- Lab technician -Preventions and Social Measures to Be Taken
- Lab technician -AI, Data Science and Technological Solutions Against COVID-19
The Lab technicianBundle modules are more extended than the curriculum appears. Download our free resource to get a brief idea about the Lab technician bundle syllabus.
Who is this course for?
Lab Technician Premium Bundle
Since this comprehensive Lab Technician bundle comprises courses with basic to advanced insights, anyone even with no prior knowledge can enrol as well. This Lab Technician will yield a strong foundation for the newbies. Besides, the experienced ones who are looking for updated resources to hone up their Lab technician ideas and skills can certainly take the Lab Technician bundle to boost their career opportunities and raise the bar of silver lining!
So, anyone from any academic background can take this Lab Technician bundle.
Requirements of the Lab Technician Bundle:
The Lab Technician bundle is open to anyone above 16 without any formal requirement. There are no specific requirements for enrolling in the Lab Technician bundle. All you need is a passion for learning and a smart internet-enabled device to access our premium Lab Technician. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
We won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience against your desire to learn and climb the ladder of success. Enrol now in the Lab Technician and start your learning journey.
Lab Technician Bundle
This Lab Technician bundle will help you make your dreams come true with opportunities in-
- Lab Technician (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £17,000 to £30,000)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Adam Hodgson asked:
Can I fix the exam date myself?
Dear Adam, Thank you for your question. At the end of the course, you need to sit for an MCQ based exam. The entire exam will be held online. So, you can take the exam at a convenient time from home. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.