Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking for a Complete Bundle of courses to kickstart your career as a Lab Technician? If the answer is yes then you are at the right place. You will get in-depth understanding of Microbiology, Hematology, Microbial Diseases, Infection Prevention, Laboratory Equipment's, Sterilisation, Disinfection, Decontamination, Laboratory Accidents and Safety.
To develop a supplementary proficiency in Lab Technology, you will get Diploma in Workplace Professionalism and Communication course in this Lab Technician bundle.
A single course of £10 may not work for you in this regard and hence we have prepared this 4 courses Lab Technician bundle. The goodies don't end here; as bonus you would get Free Student ID, e-Certificate & Transcript. All of the 4 courses has lifetime access whereas other providers just offer 1 year of access. Exam and 24/7 Tutor Support is also included in the price.
This Lab Technician Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Course 1: Lab Technician
- Course 2: Lab Analyst & Basic Hematology Diploma
- Course 3: Infection Prevention Training
- Course 4: Diploma in Workplace Professionalism and Communication
Should you have any questions while studying this Lab Technician, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Why buy this Lab Technician?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
The Lab Technician course covers the role of the medical laboratory assistant in detail, and the equipment you’ll use. You’ll learn about your day-to-day responsibilities, the rules and regulations you must follow as a medical laboratory assistant, and the fundamentals of infection control and risk management.
This course is ideal for those who are new to the field, who don’t yet have the practical experience and knowledge they need to pursue a career in this field. Ensure your career progression today and gain an industry Skillset to become a qualified professional in no time.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire in Health & care with our Lab Technician, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Health & care is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Lab Technician, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Lab Technician any time you want.
Enrol in our Lab Technician today and start learning.
** Lab Technician **
Module 1~ Lab Technician - Introduction to Microbiology
- Lab Technician: What Is Microbiology?
- Lab Technician: Why Is Microbiology Important?
- Lab Technician: How Do We Know? Microbiology in Perspective: To the Golden Age and Beyond
- Lab Technician: Light Microscopy
- Lab Technician: Electron Microscopy
Module 2~ Lab Technician – Cell Structure and Organisation
- Lab Technician: Two Fundamentally Di?erent Types of Cell
- Lab Technician: Prokaryotic Cells
- Lab Technician: Eukaryotic Cells
Module 3~ Lab Technician – Microbial Diversity: Prokaryote Diversity
- Lab Technician: A Few Words About Classification
- Lab Technician: Domain: Archaea
- Lab Technician: Domain: Bacteria
Module 4~ Lab Technician – Microbial Diversity: Eukaryote Diversity
- Lab Technician: The Fungi
- Lab Technician: The Protista
Module 5~ Lab Technician – Viruses, Viroids, and Prions
- Lab Technician: What Are Viruses?
- Lab Technician: Viral Structure
- Lab Technician: Shapes of Viruses
- Lab Technician: How Virus Replicate
- Lab Technician: Animal Viruses
- Lab Technician: Viruses and Infectious Disease
- Lab Technician: Plant Viruses
- Lab Technician: Viroids
- Lab Technician: Prions
Module 6~ Lab Technician – Interactions between Microbes and Humans
- Lab Technician: The Human Host
- Lab Technician: The Progress of an Infection
- Lab Technician: Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Lab Technician: Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions
Module 7~ Lab Technician – Human Microbial Diseases
- Lab Technician: Bacterial Diseases in Humans
- Lab Technician: Viral Diseases in Humans
- Lab Technician: Parasitic Diseases in Human
- Lab Technician: Fungal Diseases in Humans
Module 8~ Lab Technician – Microorganisms in the Environment
- Lab Technician: The Carbon Cycle
- Lab Technician: The Nitrogen Cycle
- Lab Technician: The Sulphur Cycle
- Lab Technician: The Microbiology of Soilt
Module 9~ Laboratory Equipment (Part-01)
- Lab Technician: Introduction to Laboratory Equipment
- Lab Technician: General Labware
- Lab Technician: Types and Functions of Labware
- Lab Technician: Bottles
Module 10~ Laboratory Equipment (Part-02)
- Lab Technician: Common Laboratory Equipment
- Lab Technician: Centrifuges
- Lab Technician: Autoclaves
- Lab Technician: Laboratory Balances
Module 11~ Solutions Used in Clinical/Medical Laboratory
- Lab Technician: Solutions, Solute and Solvent
- Lab Technician: Percent Solutions
- Lab Technician: Molar Solutions
- Lab Technician: Normal Solutions
Module 12~ Sterilisation, Disinfection and Decontamination
- Lab Technician: Definition of Sterilisation
- Lab Technician: Methods of Sterilisation
- Lab Technician: Decontamination- Sterilisation and Disinfection
Module 13~ Laboratory Accidents and Safety
- Lab Technician: Chemical Hazards
- Lab Technician: Electrical Hazards
- Lab Technician: Fire Hazards
- Lab Technician: Glassware Hazards
After studying the course materials of the Lab Technician you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Lab Technician does not require you to have any prior Skillset or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Lab Technician was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this Lab Technician course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Medical Laboratory Assistant and Infection Control Training is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am in Kenya after completion can I be allowed to work in uk
Limo. Yes SurelyThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.