Add to basket or enquire
LAB ANALYST (USA Standards)
You could become a Lab Analyst. This course is a comprehensive education, aiming to give you the practical knowledge and skills needed to work in a laboratory setting. The course will teach you all the various bacteria and diseases that you can expect to be studying as a Lab Analyst (USA Standards). As well as this, the course focuses on the various techniques, equipment and guidelines which are used in a laboratory.
Once you have successfully qualified you will have a well-recognised certificate on your CV, and will be able to obtain a career in a laboratory. You’ll be involved in scientific investigations, and will take part in research aiming to help advance modern medicine and science. This career is a rewarding one, as you’ll be helping to make medicine more effective, so that we can cure diseases and stop illnesses!
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 75 CPD hours at the completion of your LAB ANALYST course.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for e-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Eligible to apply for the Student ID card
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Accredited LAB ANALYST
- Waterborne disease
- The main players – history and biology
- Giardiasis giardia lamblia
- Cryptosporidiosis cryptosporidium
- Cholera vibrio cholerae
- Legionnaires' disease legionella
- Escherichia coli
- Related diseases and associated illnesses
- Epa regulations
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate in Lab Analyst Skills.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be very suitable for anyone with an interest in science who hopes to work in a laboratory.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Laboratory Analyst
- Laboratory Technician
- Assistant Technician
- Senior/Lead Technician
- Team Leader Technician
- Laboratory Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
20180307. Hi, how many test are there that must be passed? Is it a sequence of steps-minicourses?/LG.
You will be having 3 attempts for the mock exam and 1 attempt for the final exam.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours have to study per day
Accredited LAB ANALYST course duration is 75 Hours and you will have access for 365 days (12 months). You can manage the hours of study accordingly and can move through the materials as fast or slow as you wish.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I failed the final exam, how can I take it again?
Dear Anne Thank you very much for your query. You can retake it online with a subscription, However the course is well structured with study material and since you get 24/7 access for 365 days it is highly unlikely to get failed. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.