Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle just £139 and instantly save £1560!
This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle includes 1 best selling Quality Licence Scheme -endorsed course with 5 additional IAO-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle.
This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses —
- Lesson Planning for Teaching
- Remote Teaching Online
- Child Development and Care
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Play Therapy
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle.
This premium online course titled KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle ensures your professional development with Quality Licence Scheme endorsement and IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
Why People Enrol this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant Bundle from One Education:
- Receive an Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle content for a full year
- Complete the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quality Licence Scheme -endorsed KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant:
**Early Years Teaching**
Module 1: Introduction to EYFS Teaching and Early Years of Childhood Development
- The Importance of Education in Early Childhood
- Why is Education Important?
- Key Benefits of Early Childhood Education
Module 2: Working as an EYFS Teacher
- The Role of the Early Years Teacher
- Working with Young Children
Module 3: Understanding the EYFS Framework
- The Early Years Framework
- Understanding the EYFS Framework
Module 4: Promoting Learning and Development
- The Learning and Development Requirements
- The Early Learning Goals
Module 5: Curriculum for EYFS Teaching
- The EYFS Curriculum Design
- Learning and Teaching Through Play
Module 6: Methods for EYFS Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Strategies for 21st Century Early Childhood Teachers
Module 7: Working with Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities (SEN/SEND)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
Module 8: EYFS and Educational Philosophies and Exemptions to the EYFS
- Montessori and the EYFS
- The Montessori Approach
Module 9: Promoting Child Welfare in the Early Years
- Welfare Requirements Become Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- Staffing Roles and Responsibilities
Module 10: Finding Work as an EYFS Teacher
- Early Years Teacher
- Teaching Jobs: Where to Find Them and When to Apply
- How to write a Must-Read CV
**Key Stage 1 & 2 Teaching**
Module 11: Early Phonics & Alphabet, CV and Blends
- Early Phonics & Alphabet
Module 12: Vowel Phonemes and Other Phonics
- Vowel Phonemes
- Other Phonics
Module 13: Prefixes and Double Consonants
- Double Consonants
Module 14: Plurals, Compound Words and Common Words
- Compound Words
- Common Words
Module 15: Spelling
- Spelling and Rhyme
- Spelling Strategies
Module 16: Alphabetical Order and Dictionary Skills
- Alphabetical Order
- Dictionary Skills
Module 17: Synonyms & Thesaurus Work
Module 18: Proverbs and Idioms
- Metaphorical Expressions
Module 19: Noun, Adjectives, Verbs and Adverbs
- Nouns & Adjectives
Module 20: Writing Basic Sentences and Collective Nouns
- Writing Basic Sentences
- Collective Nouns
Module 21: Maths: General, Number and Number System
- Planning & Assessment
- Patterns & Number Sequences
- Ordering and Comparing Numbers
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages
- Properties of Numbers
- Place Value
- Rounding, Approximating & Estimating
- Ratio and Proportion
Module 22: Calculations
- Addition & Subtraction
- Doubling and Halving
- Using a Calculator
Module 23: Solving Problems
- Word & Real Life Problems
- Money Problems
Module 24: Measures, Shape & Space
- Length or Distance
- Capacity or Volume
- 2D Shapes
- Position and Direction
Module 25: Scientific Enquiry
- Investigative Skills
Module 26: Life Processes and Living Things
- Life Processes – Worksheets
- Humans and other Animals
- Green Plants
- Variation and Classification
- Living Things in Their Environment
Module 27: Properties of Materials and Physical Processes
- Grouping and Classifying Materials
- Changing Materials
- Rocks and Soils
- Separating Mixtures of Materials
- Forces and Motion
- Light and Sound
- The Earth and Beyond
Module 28: ICT
- Word Processing, DTP and Graphics
- CD-ROMS, Internet & Email
Module 29: Art & Design and Geography
- Art & Design
- Maps and Plans
- Local Studies & Contrasting UK Locality
- Transport, Weather & Tourism
- Mountains and Rivers
- Around the World
Module 30: History
- Famous People
- The Tudors
- Introduction to Teaching Phonics
- Phonics Basics
- Methods to Teach Phonics – Jolly Phonics
- How to Start with Phonics?
- Phonemic Awareness
- Teaching Children Word Families
- PHONICS, READING AND GPS
- A Glossary of Phonics Terms
- Year 1 Phonics Screening Check
- When Dyslexic Students Struggle with Phonics
How is the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle, you will also qualify for an IAO Accredited Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant bundle will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Enrol on our course now and get started on the journey of taking your career to the next level.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.