Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal for just £109 (originally priced at £1225)!
This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle bundle includes 1 best-selling TQUK-endorsed course with additional 6 CPD-accredited courses, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle and save £1116.
This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle bundle package includes:
- TQUK-endorsed KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant
- CPD-Accredited Courses –
- Functional Skills Maths Teacher
- Functional skills english level 2
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Autism & Dyslexia Awareness Training
- Time Management
- Effective Communication Skills
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle.
This premium online course titled KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle ensures your professional development with TQUK & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 64 hours.
With this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle From One Education:
- A TQUK-endorsed certificate completely for FREE!
- Eligibility for 6 CPD-accredited certificates upon successful completion of the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle bundle course
- Learning materials of our KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle bundle course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all course content for a full year
- Complete the bundle course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course
This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle bundle training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant:
**Early Years Teaching**
Module 1: Introduction to EYFS Teaching and Early Years of Childhood Development
- The Importance of Education in Early Childhood
- Why is Education Important?
Module 2: Working as an EYFS Teacher
- The Role of the Early Years Teacher
- Working with Young Children
Module 3: Understanding the EYFS Framework
- The Early Years Framework
- Understanding the EYFS Framework
Module 4: Promoting Learning and Development
- The Learning and Development Requirements
- The Early Learning Goals
Module 5: Curriculum for EYFS Teaching
- The EYFS Curriculum Design
- Learning and Teaching Through Play
Module 6: Methods for EYFS Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Strategies for 21st Century Early Childhood Teachers
Module 7: Working with Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities (SEN/SEND)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
Module 8: EYFS and Educational Philosophies and Exemptions to the EYFS
- Montessori and the EYFS
- The Montessori Approach
Module 9: Promoting Child Welfare in the Early Years
- Welfare Requirements Become Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- Staffing Roles and Responsibilities
Module 10: Finding Work as an EYFS Teacher
- Early Years Teacher
- Teaching Jobs: Where to Find Them and When to Apply
**Key Stage 1 & 2 Teaching**
Module 11: Early Phonics & Alphabet, CV and Blends
- Module 1: Early Phonics & Alphabet
- Module 2: CVC
Module 12: Vowel Phonemes and Other Phonics
- Module 4: Vowel Phonemes
- Module 5: Other Phonics
Module 13: Prefixes and Double Consonants
- Module 1: Prefixes
- Module 2: Double Consonants
Module 14: Plurals, Compound Words and Common Words
- Module 1: Plurals
- Module 2: Compound Words
- Module 3: Common Words
Module 15: Spelling
- Module 4: Spelling and Rhyme
- Module 5: Spelling Strategies
Module 16: Alphabetical Order and Dictionary Skills
- Alphabetical Order
- Dictionary Skills
Module 17: Synonyms & Thesaurus Work
- Module 1: Synonyms
- Module 2: Thesaurus
Module 18: Proverbs and Idioms
- Module 1: Proverbs
- Module 2: Idioms
Module 19: Noun, Adjectives, Verbs and Adverbs
- Module 1: Nouns & Adjectives
- Module 1: Verbs
Module 20: Writing Basic Sentences and Collective Nouns
- Writing Basic Sentences
- Collective Nouns
Module 21: Maths: General, Number and Number System
- Module 1: Miscellaneous
- Module 2. Planning & Assessment
Module 22: Calculations
- Module 1: Addition & Subtraction
- Module 2: Doubling and Halving
Module 23: Solving Problems
- Module1: Word & Real Life Problems
- Module 2: Money Problems
Module 24: Measures, Shape & Space
- Module 1: Length or Distance
- Module 2. Capacity or Volume
Module 25: Scientific Enquiry
- Module 1: Investigative Skills
Module 26: Life Processes and Living Things
- Module 1: Life Processes – Worksheets
- Module 2: Humans and other Animals
Module 27: Properties of Materials and Physical Processes
- Module 1: Grouping and Classifying Materials
- Module 2: Changing Materials
Module 28: ICT
- Module 1: General
- Module 2: Word Processing, DTP and Graphics
Module 29: Art & Design and Geograph
- ART & DESIGN
- Module 1: Maps and Plans
Module 30: History
- Module 1: Famous People
- Module 2: The Tudors
- Introduction to Teaching Phonics
- Phonics Basics
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification for free. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our KS1 and KS2 Teaching Assistant- Complete Bundle course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.