Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to improve your current abilities or make a career move? Our unique Kitchen Supervisor Course might help you get there! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study the Kitchen Supervisor and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Kitchen Supervisor online training course.
This Kitchen Supervisor online training course is accredited by CPD & IAO with 10 CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this Kitchen Supervisor training course in around 8 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Kitchen Supervisor course.
The Kitchen Supervisor course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Kitchen Supervisor course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enroling on this course.
With this comprehensive course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Kitchen Supervisor course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enroling in this course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
Enroling on the Kitchen Supervisor course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Kitchen Supervisor program.
Learning Outcomes of Kitchen Supervisor:
- Instant access to verified and reliable information
- Participation in inventive and interactive training exercises
- Quick assessment and guidance for all subjects
- CPD accreditation for proof of acquired skills and knowledge
- Freedom to study in any location and at a pace that suits you
- Expert support from dedicated tutors committed to online learning
Experts created the Kitchen Supervisor course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Kitchen Supervisor course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Kitchen Supervisor course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this Kitchen Supervisor course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this Kitchen Supervisor Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Kitchen Supervisor course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Kitchen Supervisor program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Here is the curriculum breakdown of Kitchen Supervisor course:
Module 01: Understanding the Role of Supervision
- Defining Supervision
- Professional Supervision
- Line Management or Managerial Supervision
- Types of Supervision
- Roles of a Supervisor
- Challenges Supervisors Face
- Successful Supervisors Do Things Differently
Module 02: Essential Skills in Supervision
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Basics of Internal Communications
- Meeting Management
Module 03: Employee Management
- Goal Settings
- Observation and Feedback
- Addressing Performance Issues
- Conducting Performance Reviews
Module 04: Conflict Management
- Why Conflicts Happen
- Managing Conflict Based on Personality Types
- Managing Conflict Based on Perception
- Managing Conflict Based on Goals
- Handling Common Conflict Situations
Module 05: Supervision of Food Safety
- What is a Supervisor?
- Essential Supervisor Skills
- Be part of the picture
- Communication and Motivation
- Suggested Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- The Role of the Supervisor
- What Sort of Supervisory Styles Count?
- Failures of Management and Supervisors
- Food Safety Cultures
- Food Safety Policies
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Module 06: Food Safety Management System
- What is a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- Who needs an FSMS?
- What should an FSMS include?
- How often should the FSMS be reviewed?
- Who needs to see the FSMS?
- What is Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)?
- Advantages of HACCP
- Seven Principles of HACCP
- Prerequisite Programmes for HACCP
- The Implementation of HACCP (12 logical steps)
- Description of the each 12 steps
- Food Safety Management System Based on HACCP Principles
Module 07: Food Safety Management Tools
- Safer Food, Better Business (SFBB)
- Opening and Closing Checks
- Food Safety Management for Retailers
- CookSafe Food Safety Assurance System
- My HACCP for Small Food Manufacturers
- Management Responsibilities
- Documenting the Food Safety System
- Why is a written Food Safety Management System required?
Module 08: Contamination Hazards
- Where Can Contamination Occur?
- The Sources of Contamination
- Types of Contamination Hazards
- Microbiological Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Allergenic Hazards
- Vehicles of Contamination
- Detecting Contaminants
Module 09: Controlling Contamination
- The Control of Different Contamination Hazards
- Microbiological Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Allergenic Hazards
- Food Storage
- Stock Control
- Recording and Labelling
- Use by Dates
- Best before Dates
- Food Preparation and Cooking
- Food Service and Delivery
- The role of the Supervisor in Preventing Contamination
Module 10: Personal Hygiene
- Food safety Legislation and High Standards of Personal Hygiene
- Hazards from Food Handlers
- The nose, mouth and ears
- Cuts, boils, septic spots and skin infections
- The hair
- Jewellery and perfume
- Employee sickness
- Protective Clothing
- Exclusion of Food Handlers
- The Role of Supervisor in Personal Hygiene
Module 11: The Food Hygiene Rating Scheme
- What is The Food Hygiene Rating Scheme?
- Why is Food Hygiene Rating Important?
- What the Food Hygiene Rating Covers
- The Rating Scale
- Understanding the scoring system
- Is It a Legal Requirement to Display the Food Hygiene Rating?
- What does an Environmental Health Officer Look for?
- Food Standards Agency (FSA)
- Food Businesses and the Law
- The FSA Inspection
- What happens if you are prosecuted?
- Due Diligence
- What Happens If You Get a Poor Food Hygiene Rating?
- Can you appeal?
- Finding a Rating
- Differences Between Online Ratings and the Rating Sticker That is Displayed
- Frequency of Inspections
- How Do You Achieve a 5 star food hygiene rating?
- Food hygiene ratings in Scotland.
Module 12: Food Preparation and Processing for Food Manufacturing
- Controlling the temperature in order to control the bacteria
- Cooking Food
- Hot Holding Food
- Cooling Hot Food
- Cold Holding Food
- Thawing Frozen Food
- Reheating Food
- Displaying and Serving Food
- Checking Temperatures
- When things go wrong
Module 13: Cleaning
- The Purpose of Cleaning
- Safe Cleaning Precautions
- Detergents and Disinfectants
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning schedules
- Safe cleaning
- Six stages of cleaning
- Cleaning food storage areas and chillers
- Pests and controlling pests
Module 14: Waste Disposal, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Waste Storage
- The Removal of Waste
- The Benefits of Cleaning
- Energy in Cleaning
- Thermal energy
- Cleaning Equipment
- Mechanical Equipment
- Procedures and Methods of Cleaning
- Manual Equipment and Utensil Washing
- Cleaning a Cooked Meat Slicing Machine
- Clean in Place (CIP)
- Cleaning Schedules
- The Role of Supervisor in Cleaning
- In-house and Contract Cleaning
Module 15: Pest Management
- Looking for Evidence of Pests
- Contamination Caused by Pests
- Pest Control
- Good Housekeeping
- The Use of Pest Control Contractor
- A Due-Diligence Defence
- The Role of Supervisor in Pest Control
Once you have completed all the modules in the Kitchen Supervisor course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Kitchen Supervisor course.
Show off Your New Skills with a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this course to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Kitchen Supervisor Course Right for You?
Anyone interested in learning more about this subject should take this Kitchen Supervisor course. This will help you grasp the basic concepts as well as develop a thorough understanding of the subject.
All are welcome to take this course. There are no prerequisites for enrolment, and you can access the course materials from any location in the world.
The Kitchen Supervisor program does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Kitchen Supervisor course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Kitchen Supervisor course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
After completing this Kitchen Supervisor Course, you are to start your career or begin the next phase of your career in this field. Our entire Kitchen Supervisor course will help you to gain a position of respect and dignity over your competitors. The certificate enhances your CV and helps you find work in the field concerned.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.