Regardless of whether you’re new to the business and wanting to begin a career in kitchen management or an effective proficient planning to propel your profession, this course will enable you to enhance your basic skills in kitchen operations management. As a graduate, you’ll be set up to look for work in a variety of settings, including eateries, school cafeterias, private enterprises and establishments.
This course introduces you to the fundamentals of kitchen management. You will find out about the components that must be considered when planning the kitchen, for example, the necessary kitchen utensils, sort of eatery and kitchen dangers. You will likewise find out about the simplicity of work process, and the diverse types of kitchen equipment and how this influences the kitchen plan and design. Next, you will learn about food safety and the food handling process, such as the observance of proper hygiene codes and habits. Finally, you will be introduced to healthy eating habits and secrets to outdoor cooking recipes.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money
- The Well Equipped Kitchen
- Take Inventory
- Be Wary Of The Latest Trends
- Inexpensive Vs. Cheap
- Needing Vs. Wanting
- Comparison Shopping
- How To Find The Best Deals
- Secrets Of Outdoor Cooking Recipes
- Once A Month Cooking Recipes
- Mother’s Day Cooking Made Easy
- Mardi Gras Cooking Cajun Style
- Learn To Cook Italian Food On Vacation
- Cooking With A Dutch Oven
- Recipes Of Italian Vegetarian Cooking
- Home Cooking Network: An Array Of Recipes
- America’s Home Cooking: The Television Program
- A Wonderful Experience With Outdoor Cooking Burners
- Cooking For Sunday Dinner
- Healthy Cooking Oils
- Cooking Cajun Food
- Paula’s Home Cooking Recipes
- The Importance Of Eating A Healthful Vegetarian Diet
- Italian Food On A Date
- The History Of Pasta In Italian Food
- Review Of Different Vegetarian Cooking Shows
- Italian Cooking Brochutto
- Cooking Christmas Cookies
- Back To Beginning For President’s Day Cooking
- Microwave Bacon Cooking Equipment
- Cheap Italian Food In Milan
- Chinese Cooking Wok
- 7 Useful Cooking Tips And Hints
- Down Home Cooking
- Italian Cooking School
- Cooking Games
- Italian Cooking Recipes
- French Cooking Holidays
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- New chefs.
- Returning chefs who want to brush up on their knowledge that has become rusty and enhanced their kitchen management skills.
- College student.
- Single parent.
- Parents who want to cook more healthy food for children and need a starting point.
- Anyone who is interested in cooking and kitchen management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
Kitchen Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Kitchen Manager.
- Kitchen Assistant.
- Food service manager.
- Executive chef.
- Restaurant manager.
- School cafeteria manager.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.