Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Kitchen Assistant course is designed for Restaurant Owners, Restaurant Managers, Kitchen Assistants, Health & Safety Officers, Food Hygiene Managers, Health & Safety Consultants, Quality Controllers, Chef, Waiters and Staff.
In this course, you will get a comprehensive introduction to food safety, food safety legislation, food safety management system, food safety management tools, supervision of food safety and how to train your staff to ensure food safety. You will also display knowledge on microbiology and how to prevent contamination, food-borne illness, bacterial and non-bacterial food poisoning, food spoilage and how to check, record and verify the temperature of food.
We will then take you through pest management and cleaning and disinfecting waste disposal along with its importance. Lastly, we will ensure you know why it is important to maintain personal hygiene as well as workplace hygiene along with various ways and tips on how to maintain hygiene.
On completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Get familiar with food safety, how to supervise food safety and the food safety legislation
- Know food management tools and how to maintain food safety management systems
- Be aware of food-borne illnesses and both bacterial and non-bacterial food poisoning
- Be aware of various food contamination hazards and how they can be controlled
- Know the importance of personal hygiene, workplace hygiene and how to maintain them
- Get familiar with food spoilage and how to prevent it at all times
- Learn about waste disposal and cleaning and disinfecting of waste disposal
- Gets tips on how to resume their business and adapt well to the Covid-19 situation
Key Features of the Kitchen Assistant Course :
Our trusted, high-quality, and affordable Kitchen Assistant course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Kitchen Assistant course is as follows:
- Kitchen Assistant Module 01: Food Safety – An Introduction
- Kitchen Assistant Module 02: Supervision of Food Safety
- Kitchen Assistant Module 03: Food Safety Legislation
- Kitchen Assistant Module 04: Food Safety Management System
- Kitchen Assistant Module 05: Food Safety Management Tools
- Kitchen Assistant Module 06: Microbiology
- Kitchen Assistant Module 07: Contamination Hazards
- Kitchen Assistant Module 08: Controlling Contamination
- Kitchen Assistant Module 09: Food Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness
- Kitchen Assistant Module 10: Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)
- Kitchen Assistant Module 11: Personal Hygiene
- Kitchen Assistant Module 12: Food and Temperature Control
- Kitchen Assistant Module 13: Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperature
- Kitchen Assistant Module 14: Food Spoilage and Preservation
- Kitchen Assistant Module 15: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction
- Kitchen Assistant Module 16: Waste Disposal, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Kitchen Assistant Module 17: Pest Management
- Kitchen Assistant Module 18: Food Safety Training for the Staff
- Kitchen Assistant Module 19: Reopening and Adapting Your Food Business During COVID-19
Once you’ve successfully completed your Kitchen Assistant course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Kitchen Assistant course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enroll in this Kitchen Assistant course.
This Kitchen Assistant bundle course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Kitchen Porter: £22,000 - £26,680 per annum
- Kitchen Assistant: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- House Cleaning: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Cleaner: £10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.