Inclusive Solutions UK Limited
Add to basket or enquire
So you appreciated a Keys to Inclusion day? Wondering what next? The Next Set follows on from our lead workshop/training day and is both values driven and a practical guide to successful strategies for further developing inclusive practice in educational settings for children and young people of all ages.
Trainers x 2
Experienced Educational Psychologist + Graphic Facilitator/trainer
So you appreciated a Keys to Inclusion day? Wondering what next?
The Next Set follows on from our lead workshop/training day and is both values driven and a practical guide to successful strategies for further developing inclusive practice in educational settings for children and young people of all ages. On this day we explore processes and ideas ranging from the individual practitioner’s imagination through to the creating of a community gathering to strengthen inclusion of disabled and disempowered adults and children.
This too is a ‘hearts and minds’ day in which you can expect participants to both laugh and cry in equal measure! The day gives those present lots of opportunities to reflect on their attitudes and practice in relation to the inclusion of pupils who are different and most challenging.
- Increased confidence regarding developing inclusive practice in mainstream schools
- Access to a wider range of practical strategies to impact on behaviour problems
- Deeper understanding of core values surrounding inclusion of disabled children
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour towards parents and pupils
- New skills and processes to make inclusion successful
The course answers the questions :
- What next after a Keys day?
- How do we take people with us?
- What else can we do to go about including high profile children or young people?
- What does inclusion really have to do with me?
Best delivered over the course of a full day, ‘Keys to Inclusion’ introduces participants to 6 guiding Ideas that underpin inclusive practice.
- The power of imagination
- Determination and persistence
- Growing Relationships
- How to help not hinder
- Communicating honestly and directly
- Creating Community Circles
Who is this course for?
- Early Years and School based Practitioners
- Heads and Deputies
- Advanced Skills Teachers
- Primary and secondary teachers
- Local Authority Support Services
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.